• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

Great contest and thread Dr X / Dude. Full marks for fun, generosity and effort. You certainly livened the place up a bit. Well done :headbang:

On 12/16/2018 at 2:51 AM, lizards2 said:

FF110greencgc9.0.jpeg

Oooh I need this book. It goes in my birth month collection! Yes, I am just now catching up on 20 pages of this thread from where I didn't log in all weekend because of work.

Edited by Mayor006

3 minutes ago, comicdonna said:
7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Is that Joey in the back ground with the two tone shirt?

I think so.  Is that KoR in the pic, too?

Joey, Matt Nelson & KOR

1 hour ago, Mayor006 said:
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, lizards2 said:

FF110greencgc9.0.jpeg

Oooh I need this book. It goes in my birth month collection! Yes, I am just now catching up on 20 pages of this thread from where I didn't log in all weekend because of work.

You know, I was really lucky to score that book.  MCMiles had it up here on the boards, and it was met by resounding silence by the less-cultured clientele.  So, I PM'd him, and did time payments on it.  Such a nice, HG novelty book - love the greens and purples!  I see a nice one come up on eBay now and then.

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

Did Greggy use one of those blank badges that you filled in your own name on like " Hi, I'm Greggy? "

greggy uses everything, sometimes even when your looking.