• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

He needs to go take a nap or figure up a number. ^^

Rookies.  

Before this thing gets too crazy, just want to say thanks for running this contest (and in years past).  Always the most fun time of the year on the boards.

I’m a little disappointed in myself this year; I was looking for an Erica Durance gif to post in the other thread.  And you beat me to it. 

Just now, electricprune said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did you forget to round down to a hundredths of a cent? lol

He just got done voting for the new school millage.

lol he's good people though, was just curious if this was some common core math I wasn't aware of 

3 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

Rookies.  

Before this thing gets too crazy, just want to say thanks for running this contest (and in years past).  Always the most fun time of the year on the boards.

I’m a little disappointed in myself this year; I was looking for an Erica Durance gif to post in the other thread.  And you beat me to it. 

thanks, I look forward to this every year.

Just now, Wolverinex said:

Thanks @DR.X  for a great Holiday tradition... looking forward to obsessively stare at my computer screen and develop carpel tunnel over 4 days.  

No kidding lol

My peeps already told me put down the phone .... 

O.K. you people know it gets really busy here on the weekends with the prizes. Lots of action on Fri and Sat. But however, there will be one mystery box coming up before 11 tonight.

Wait for that pulsating package.  :banana:

14 minutes ago, DR.X said:

giphy.gif&key=43d973b699a622caad2f795f9d

We have a guy at the Elks Lodge that alternates between Manhattans, the straight brown vermouth, and the straight white vermouth - that's about what that carp tastes like.  Who invented this krap?

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

We have a guy at the Elks Lodge that alternates between Manhattans, the straight brown vermouth, and the straight white vermouth - that's about what that carp tastes like.  Who invented this krap?

I remember the old Martini & Rossi Imported Vermouth commercials that were always on t.v. That stuff was wretched. Imported from where, the city sewer.