• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, comicjack said:

This is the place to come if you need a good laugh some of the postings are just over the top lol

No kidding - if you could see my warning and strike record of offenses, they would all be covered in this thread. :cool:

Edited by lizards2
clarifying

47 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

greggy uses everything, sometimes even when your looking.

that's why I refuse to attend the Chicago sushi dinner. I'm afraid he'll slip me a mickey and I'll ......................................................................?

14 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

I'm going to start collecting news gifs for next year

I was expecting more entrants and had many left over and no chance to use them. I think a few of them cause some butt hurt  :cry: but everyone got warned on page 1. That page 1 is critical in this contest. Don't believe me see page 1.

giphy.gif&key=d7ebf4b357bacd7a52685aef27

5 minutes ago, DR.X said:
53 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

greggy uses everything, sometimes even when your looking.

that's why I refuse to attend the Chicago sushi dinner. I'm afraid he'll slip me a mickey and I'll ......................................................................?

And then nine months later, you'll be taking care of one of these:

giphy.gif.0b752655304340143133b14498d3d6b5.gif

1 hour ago, apollobuzz said:

Sorry I missed the contest this year.  I haven't been around as much due to recent challenges around the house.  As usual, mucho kudos to Tim for continuing to do this each year.  It is always my favorite thread of the year.  :golfclap:

I knew someone was missing.

I am really sorry I missed this.  I apologize because Dr X even mentioned it to me a month ago. I've been swamped with certain things and have not logged in for a few days.  I didn't even log in to make fun of a certain board member in Fantasy Football.   I really am sorry @DR.X and I will do better next year.