• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I guess that lousy media mail is not so slow after all. I mailed it out on Monday.  LOL. Hope you enjoy that book. Groot rules the world. (worship)

Thanks Doc! It is pretty cool!

1 minute ago, Ron C. said:

Thanks Doc! It is pretty cool!

I have both Monsterbus volumes. Number two has Fing Fang Foom on the cover. I need to break them out one day and read them. And I am king of the universe.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:26 PM, DR.X said:

I'm really going to have to dig out of this mess, but it is, what it is,  Have at it you dorks, we are up and running. :whee:

new coins 1.jpg

new coins 2.jpg

new coins 3.jpg

new coins 4.jpg

new coins 5.jpg

new coins 6.jpg

Man Spends 14 Years Excavating Basement With Remote-Controlled Toys [WATCH]

rc.jpg?w=640

https://www.thedad.com/man-spends-14-years-excavating-basement-with-remote-controlled-toys/

hey @DR.X -- thought you might find this interesting if you haven't seen it already

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

Man Spends 14 Years Excavating Basement With Remote-Controlled Toys [WATCH]

rc.jpg?w=640

https://www.thedad.com/man-spends-14-years-excavating-basement-with-remote-controlled-toys/

hey @DR.X -- thought you might find this interesting if you haven't seen it already

He's probably been divorced for 13 years.

On 12/13/2018 at 6:09 PM, DR.X said:

O.k. folks, we are just about ready to get started here. As usual, lets keep the nasty stuff out of here and have some fun for a few days. We do have a few women on here so lets be civil.

And don't get your undies all in a twist if you get your peanuts busted, its all in fun so get use to it, and roll with it baby.

Last year we had around 130 contestants. Feel free to spread the word to the other dorks in other forums and get them over here to play. I would like to get around 150 people this year so help me out and spread the word.

I think this is a pretty good contest prize wise,  and no matter how wretched your guess is, everyone does have a chance to win something here, so get involved.

Take your time and read the rules and check out the prize lists. No need to be the first one to guess you have a few days to think about it. I try and tweek things a bit each year to make it more interesting wether you like it or not.

And please hold off posting anything till I get everything up and running and post the change.  Alright, get ready to rock and roll.

B ump

2 hours ago, DR.X said:

Been very busy, and still rolling. November 10th toy drive for the kids. About a 40 mile run.

toys for kids group shot (2).jpg

Awesome! I love all the volunteer efforts you do!

This is a especially great time of year to give back!

we just attended and donated benefit for domestic violence against women & children. 

Anybody reading this please consider donating/volunteering to your local or national charities 

ok Sorry ! end of my sermon, back to your regular programming! Lol