• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

Just now, thunsicker said:

I thought his daughter won the money (if I remember from previous contests.)

I use to split it with them when they were smaller. Now its daddy's turn to take the pot.

52 minutes ago, jcjames said:

Looks like a lot of folks are still asleep/hungover :D

I was up at 4:30 am grading books.  But I do that out in a well lit area, nowhere near the computer. 

And, I'm not hungover, even though I tried. 

I might have a Bloody Mary in awhile anyway, 'cause that Tobasco Mix is so yummy! 

27 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I was up at 4:30 am grading books.  But I do that out in a well lit area,

You're still hanging around under the street light at the wee hours of the morning grading books. That's some creepy sheet.

Edited by DR.X

3 minutes ago, DR.X said:
31 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I was up at 4:30 am grading books.  But I do that out in a well lit area,

You're still hanging around under the street light at the wee hours of the morning grading books. That's some creepy sheet.

It keeps the johns away...., :cool:

Just wanted to say, I wasn't trying to make insults last night :foryou: If I did, I'm sorry (thumbsu This has been a lot of fun, I appreciate it!

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
5 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Just wanted to say, I wasn't trying to make insults last night :foryou: If I did, I'm sorry (thumbsu This has been a lot of fun, I appreciate it!

I can offer absolution...., action-smiley-073.gif

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Have no idea what you are talking about. It's give and take it around here. LOL

4 minutes ago, DiamondCityComics said:

I'd like to throw a couple prizes into the fray tonight if that's ok.  I saw you mentioned a few donations you "might" get.  Off with the kids but I can send you the info later if that's cool.    

I appreciate the offer, and can definitely try and work them in. Looks like it could end up being a very busy night and I was hopping to use that Plan 9 UFO. LOL   P.M. me later and some pics of what you have. Thanks so much.

I appreciate the offer, and can definitely try and work them in. Looks like it could end up being a very busy night and I was hopping to use that Plan 9 UFO. LOL   P.M. me later and some pics of what you have. Thanks so much.

Will do, thanks for the fun!!  Is anyone interested in a one of a kind Spidey 301 :roflmao::roflmao:

20180901_102634.jpg

2 minutes ago, DiamondCityComics said:

Will do, thanks for the fun!!  Is anyone interested in a one of a kind Spidey 301 :roflmao::roflmao:

20180901_102634.jpg

:takeit: And send it to Greggy.

Edited by DR.X

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

:takeit: And sent it to Greggy. 

It looks like he's already had his way with it...,