• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

:news:I have at least one more donation prize I'm going to try and squeeze in before midnight but I have to set up a post for it. Another U.F.O. will be dropping down so keep your pants on. Hope I make that far, the bottles are piling up.

Keep an eye out for that pesky U.F.O. that will be dropping down again, later tonight.

giphy.gif&key=5749bcaa688706c181b0a81a00

We have an another extra prize. This one donated by Diamond City Comics. It is a hard cover copy of Spider Man Blue hardcover, still in shrink wrap.

When the U.F.O. pops up, the first :takeit: gets the book. You will have to get in touch with him for shipping details. A big thanks to him for the donation. Hail Diamond City.

contest book spiderman.jpg

Edited by DR.X

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

cool-- I can take a break from refresh button humping (not my focus- I was really trying hard for that Torch book!) and have some dinner

it is a nice book. nice of Grebal to donate it.

giphy.gif

Bonus Box #3 Coming up some time before 10 o'clock. This is brand new and unread. Stay with or go to bed. LOL

This contains two T.P.B. books of the New 52 Secret Origins - Volumes #1 and 2 all in one hit. Brand new unread copies.

U.S. Residents only.

The " first " person who posts the :takeit: " AFTER" I post the flashing Bat Signal wins the book. That does not include the one flashing below. It's an example of what to look for. This was explained in the rules also.

Batcave2.gif

Wait for the flashing Signal you dorks. :makepoint:

002.jpg

003.jpg

Just now, 01TheDude said:

I think we should allow a correction-- clearly a typo

I know what he meant. LOL. I have him down. I had to bust his chops. Everyone takes their lumps here.