• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,425 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

here is the list of the previous players (ONLY THROUGH GREGGY) who have not made a guess yet, in spoiler form but using the tags-

Reveal hidden contents

We miss you! @00comics @1Cool @999ghosts @A.Romeo @AlexH @Antpark @apollobuzz @ashsaytr @Avi @B2D327 @Balham's Finest @Barth  @bc @Beastfeast @boatfund @Bomber-Bob @Buzzetta @CAHokie @CAMPER49 @Cascaders27 @catrick339 @ChiSoxFan @chrisco37 @cmixer @Comic Book Guy @comicjack  @comicquant @comixcroz  @coutstevo @CrazyQuinn @david99 @ Pontoon  @Doc McCoy @Ellegon @entalmighty1 @Erndog  @ernster @Fan Boy @fmaz @Foley @GACollectibles @gino2paulus2 @godquest @GoldCap @gorgoguy  @greggy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

If someone wants to post the rest, here is a list of them-- I need to go to bed. Easy to do-- just start typing the @ sign and then the initial letters of the forum name and a list pops up that you select.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.28bf2ec5b0dbf401e0cf50a000302819.pngimage.png.44bbca9858e011503d48e1ba3627a347.png

well this reminder post seemed to bring in some results-- did anyone else post the remaining names?

8 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

here is the list of the previous players (ONLY THROUGH GREGGY) who have not made a guess yet, in spoiler form but using the tags-

Reveal hidden contents

We miss you! @00comics @1Cool @999ghosts @A.Romeo @AlexH @Antpark @apollobuzz @ashsaytr @Avi @B2D327 @Balham's Finest @Barth  @bc @Beastfeast @boatfund @Bomber-Bob @Buzzetta @CAHokie @CAMPER49 @Cascaders27 @catrick339 @ChiSoxFan @chrisco37 @cmixer @Comic Book Guy @comicjack  @comicquant @comixcroz  @coutstevo @CrazyQuinn @david99 @ Pontoon  @Doc McCoy @Ellegon @entalmighty1 @Erndog  @ernster @Fan Boy @fmaz @Foley @GACollectibles @gino2paulus2 @godquest @GoldCap @gorgoguy  @greggy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

If someone wants to post the rest, here is a list of them-- I need to go to bed. Easy to do-- just start typing the @ sign and then the initial letters of the forum name and a list pops up that you select.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.28bf2ec5b0dbf401e0cf50a000302819.pngimage.png.44bbca9858e011503d48e1ba3627a347.png

oh well-- I guess I will have to do some more myself.....

here is the list of the previous players (ONLY THROUGH  @jazzman ) who have not made a guess yet, in spoiler form but using the tags-

Spoiler

missing! @HORRORSHOW (hmmm-- where did they go) ; @Hado @Harry Lime @HarveySwick @inhumans  @IntoAnother @JawBreaker

@jayhawker                                                                

man-- gotta go to work--- some one pick up he slack of the slackers slack list    

9 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Some of those people posted, I know Pirate said he posted on Friday and I KNOW theHumanTorch was on here from the beginning.

he posted a partial amount of that post--- of course more people have posted since then -- and I have sent out various reminders

I asked if anyone would want to finish that  task and I heard crickets.