• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ALL SOLD! Trades and Some Hardcovers Mostly $5 (Messiah Complex, Fables, Siege, Ultimatum, Planet Hulk, Y the Last Man, Walking Dead, etc)

63 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I have about 50 or so trades to put up. A few hardcovers as well. Pretty mainstream stuff and a few odds and ends.

No probies or HOS or anyone on my ignore list.

Shipping will be $5 if you grab one trade. Let's cap it at $12 for however many you want to grab. If it is just a couple, we can figure it out. That would be for domestic. International shipping is fine but it will be at cost which may be prohibitive but I am absolutely willing to ship wherever.

No returns on these provided I didn't totally screw the pooch and send you the wrong thing or send it in a cereal box. Cereal box shipping is available on request though.

Feel free to PM any questions.

The pics should highlight any obvious damage. The vast majority of these books are in great shape. Lots of good reads.

Thanks for looking.

Almost forgot, first :takeit: in the thread wins. PM :takeit: works as well but if someone beats you in the thread, the thread trumps it. There is no timestamp anymore for PMs so if you are unsure, I would post it in the thread. Pending PM :takeit:will be trumped by :takeit:in the thread with no conditions as well. I think that covers it.

Edited by Park
added rules

Kingdom Come $3 (Circular indent/impression on the cover. In other words someone set a glass on the cover and it left a perfect circle for you. Not terribly noticable at first glance but it is there)

Trades 058.JPG