• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta SS signatures
1 1

54 posts in this topic

Not sure it's a secret as much as an unknown since there were 2 different signature witnesses. If they kept good records maybe, I don't think CGC kept a good enough record of them either, or no one is willing to find the info.

Also, on a side note, the illuminati are on their way over to your house as I type this. :eek:

1 hour ago, icefires said:

For those in the know, what is the benefit of keeping the total number of SS Frazetta books a secret?

For the guys at NYComics, they probably have/had 20-33 1/3% of the total Frazetta inventory. It is of no benefit to them to give anyone any information, so i suppose that is why they don't put it out there. I'm pretty sure the data for BK's signings is available.  He made a thread with a ton of pictures of Frank and his wife etc.

On 12/16/2018 at 11:04 AM, deadleg said:

I still regret not going after the Weird Science Fantasy 29 or the Tally-Ho SS that came up for sale on eBay last year. 

I have one of those...double signed by Frazetta and Feldstein.