• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta SS signatures
1 1

54 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, deadleg said:

Sir, I’m afraid you’re going to have to find yourself another support group. 

:sorry:

4 minutes ago, cstojano said:

What's interesting about your books is that the 6.0 has a typical Frazetta post-stroke sign on it but the 4.0, unless I am missing something, has an old school sig. 

Both signed on 1/11/09.  Maybe he was fatigued by the time he got to the WSF?  Thunda was probably early in the signing.

On 3/3/2019 at 4:45 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

There's about 120.

I regret selling mine, even though I got strong prices for them at the time.

Guess I'll have to wait.

Does that include non-witnessed sigs that are clearly legit?  Or are we just talking about CGC verified numbers?

DeathDealer.4.jpg

12 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Just Sig Series. I imagine there are quite a bit more non-SS out there.

Agreed, are several non-SS out there on books, mags and posters...but he was charging a solid $250 each for sigs through his site and on mail order of his prints, books and posters for many years. So it's never been a really "easy" or inexpensive signature to get. 

1 hour ago, comix4fun said:

Agreed, are several non-SS out there on books, mags and posters...but he was charging a solid $250 each for sigs through his site and on mail order of his prints, books and posters for many years. So it's never been a really "easy" or inexpensive signature to get. 

Sure...but they weren't always $250. ;)

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

Sure...but they weren't always $250. ;)

I noticed it in the last 10-12 years before he passed. I have to look in the old magazine ads they used to run selling prints...they offered sigs there too, but that was in the 90's.