• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$ WTB : Invincible (Image) OA
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has any page art from the series Invincible (Image) they'd be willing to sell, particularly issue #111? 

#111 was the issue that got me into the series (I was a bit of a late starter) so I would love to own art from this issue.

Please let me know if anyone has anything they're looking to part with.

Thanks in advance. 
Cheers,
Ryley

Ryan's OA dealer is Felix Comic Art and definitely worth checking out - I think that most of his Invincible stuff has already been sold (there are a few still up) but he also sometimes does offer mail-away commissions as well if you are into that.  I got a nice Atom Eve commission from him last round.  :bigsmile:

I have a few pages that I got from Ryan at a show and from that site as well, not from 111 though.  Let me know!

3 hours ago, fonebone6166 said:

Ryan's OA dealer is Felix Comic Art and definitely worth checking out - I think that most of his Invincible stuff has already been sold (there are a few still up) but he also sometimes does offer mail-away commissions as well if you are into that.  I got a nice Atom Eve commission from him last round.  :bigsmile:

I have a few pages that I got from Ryan at a show and from that site as well, not from 111 though.  Let me know!

Yeah, I've managed to pick up a few pages from Felix and a few other places. I'm on the back up list for Ryan's commissions at the moment. I'm really hoping he can get to mine. That's so lucky you got a commission from him last time he opened them up and it was Eve too (that's who I've asked Ryan to draw for mine as well). I want one so bad but living in Australia makes it since online is the only way to get one. 

Is there any chance you're looking to sell any of your pages? If you are, any chance you could shoot me a PM with pics and prices? 

On 12/23/2018 at 8:57 AM, Madman1138 said:

Felix just did another drop of Invincible art yesterday. Nothing from issue #11, but a lot of available pages again. http://www.felixcomicart.com/ArtistGalleryTitles.asp?ArtistId=591 

Good luck!

Thanks! I managed to pick up two pages. Missed two others that I wanted though. Oh well, can't win 'em all.