• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay - 15% off comic clatter!!! And most everything else!

43 posts in this topic

It sure looks good...., 

Use code PICKUPSALE

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKUPSALE
  3. Pay for your item by 12:00 AM Pacific Time on December 16, 2018

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 10% discount in the following categories: Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles; and a 15% discount in all other categories subject to exclusions below. The Coupon is valid from 7:00 AM PT on December 15, 2018 until 12:00 AM PT on December 16, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $75. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.

*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Eligible items also exclude select items in the Coins and Paper Money category: Paper Money World, Paper Money US, Publications and Supplies, Virtual Currency, and Bullion.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

Edited by lizards2

8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yes! It works! :banana: 

Time to start making some best offers! :banana: 

Exactly even if if listing is not a B/O, contact seller anyways and haggle down on price especially on BIN listings that are stale and have gone through a 30 day cycle. Stacking the 15% on top of this is how you really unlock value. I have gotten some crazy deals in the past doing this.

4 minutes ago, BAT MAN said:
14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yes! It works! :banana: 

Time to start making some best offers! :banana: 

Exactly even if if listing is not a B/O, contact seller anyways and haggle down on price especially on BIN listings that are stale and have gone through a 30 day cycle. Stacking the 15% on top of this is how you really unlock value. I have gotten some crazy deals in the past doing this.

Me three! :banana::banana::banana: 

1 hour ago, Senormac said:

THANKS MIKE  !!  Mrs. Senormac just used it to buy me a new tripod !!  Saved $30 !!  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

I thought you were her only tripod...., hm

3 hours ago, BAT MAN said:

How can you tell?

I swear I was just about to pay for an item I just won and than thought to myself, hmm, let me check the boards and see if theres a special going on, sure enough I saw this thread!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Punisher-Kills-The-Marvel-Universe-1-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-1995-NO-Reserve/273600230889?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

ebay.JPG.55b0620e9a2956934baccea1a57a3f19.JPG

Thank you Liz!!

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Tell me about it  :eek:lol It is the 2nd in one month!!!

I'm already out of cash for Christmas, I don't need this temptation lol  

I dipped into CGC sub money lol So I hear you, BUT we have gifts under the tree :taptaptap: we should be satisfied :foryou: