• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High-Grade Spiderman Keys; ASM 59, 83, 101, 114, 122, 143, 256, more..., Secret Wars #8, Annuals; Captain America #1, Daredevil #1

34 posts in this topic

High-Grade Spiderman Keys; ASM 59, 83, 101, 114, 122, 143, 256, more..., Secret Wars #8, Annuals; Captain America #1, Daredevil #1

Shipping: USA (USPS) $18 for up to 4 slabs. $30 for 5-8 slabs. Contact me for Canada, but no other International shipping. If buyer wants additional insurance, contact me for quote; otherwise, standard USPS protection only.

Payment: zellepay bank transfer (no fees), Paypal,Cash, or Checks.  For more info on zellepay:  https://www.zellepay.com/how-it-works

Grading & Returns: Items graded by CGC pictured, no returns

Buyers: Nobody from any bad list, US or Canada buyers only

Seller: I'm in 94533 (East Bay) close to Travis AFB, if you are local we can meet.  I'm ebay/paypal verified for 15+years

Edited by BOLORINO
Added more comics for sale

36 minutes ago, BOLORINO said:

It's like wire transfer/bank transfer.  Bank of America and other major banks use it.  My bank (BankofAmerica) does not charge any fees to send/receive maney with zellepay.

Pretty sure that payment method is a violation of board rules as it probably does not offer buyer protection like PayPal.  

I suggest you accept PayPal (and the fee) if you want to sell here. 

Otherwise, I think your thread will get pulled. 

23 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

Pretty sure that payment method is a violation of board rules as it probably does not offer buyer protection like PayPal.  

I suggest you accept PayPal (and the fee) if you want to sell here. 

Otherwise, I think your thread will get pulled. 

Why would the thread get pulled? Checks and Money Orders are accepted on the boards, do they offer buyer protection?

Fully understand that offering Paypal would help in sells, as far as customer confidence in dealing with a somewhat new seller.

Edited by boomtown

I don't know about Zelle. It's difficult to feel comfortable with this service for doing business with a complete stranger. It sounds like Paypal Friends and Family, which is not allowed here on the Boards.  No protection at all, transactions cannot be canceled. Minimally, this should be discussed.

The Zelle service is intended for payments to those the payer already knows and trusts adequately, and the service disclaims any responsibility for goods and services sold through the system.[20]