• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High-Grade Spiderman Keys; ASM 59, 83, 101, 114, 122, 143, 256, more..., Secret Wars #8, Annuals; Captain America #1, Daredevil #1

34 posts in this topic

Looks like check or money is offered as a payment method in addition to the Zelle, so I don't see a problem. Just cut the guy a check. 

11 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Are you using the service for transactions with complete strangers ?

I have never used it for purchases. Just saying I love The functionality of the service. It’s very easy to use and instant transfers.

I would use it with people I know and trust though. 

38 minutes ago, newshane said:

Looks like check or money is offered as a payment method in addition to the Zelle, so I don't see a problem. Just cut the guy a check. 

32 minutes ago, faster friends said:

I have never used it for purchases. Just saying I love The functionality of the service. It’s very easy to use and instant transfers.

I would use it with people I know and trust though. 

I'm sorry for the confusion. I've edited the 1st post to add PAYPAL as another option.

I've bought items here before from Polonsky, Hotflipz, Spideydan, Ragu35, Blue808 ... for buyers who need references. My ebay name is "realestatesoftware"if you need to see my feedback there. 

If moderators would like me to remove zellepay that is ok, please let me know and I'll remove it.  Some people don't like to send check so I thought that would be another convinient option.  Cash, check, and paypal are also available.  If you feel really unconfortable buying anything from me over the internet, you can meet me at Travis AFB where I work, a police station, or any other place you feel ok.

ASM #4 and ASM #189 both sold...  so I'm adding another one:

Amazing Spider-Man 129 CGC 7.0 WHITE pages  - $950.00  -  SOLD - See pictures below for details.

1ST APPEARANCE OF THE PUNISHER and Jackal !
BRAND NEW CGC HOLDER  and WHITE PAGES.  

20181224_160051_001.thumb.jpg.ac92415ae9579a71d8aebcc538fd80d1.jpg20181224_160006.thumb.jpg.5f6acd84c12efeaf95c1a66ac1d6be9e.jpg

Edited by BOLORINO
sold