• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Thank you.

23 posts in this topic

Hello, everybody

I had some books listed on eBay under the BIN option, but decided to pull them for auction starting tomorrow. Until then, I thought that I would offer them for sale here. I do not have a KUDOS thread yet, but had a sales thread a few months back and sold high grade moderns and a GSX #1 and everything went smoothly. You can see my eBay store and 100% feedback rate HERE.

First take it, gets it.

I accept PayPal only. I am asking for a quick payment this go round so that I can have everything delivered before the very busy pre-Christmas weekend. I will invoice you through PayPal and have your order out by the next day.

Shipping is only $4 for 1 book and $1 per additional with a cap at $8. Shipping will be either First Class or Priority depending on the order and I take shipping very seriously.

Thanks!

X-Men Annual #14 9.4 WHITE $20 SOLD

086.jpg

087.jpg

Edited by OneSiDead

Monstress #3 NM+ WHITE (double signed Liu, Takeda) $30

Monstress #4 NM+ WHITE (double signed Liu, Takeda) $25

Monstress #6 NM+ WHITE (double signed Liu, Takeda) $25

Monstress LOT All NM WHITE #2 (2nd) #3 (2nd) #3 1st (3 copies) #10 (variant) $35

088.jpg

089.jpg

090.jpg

monstresslot.jpg