WTB: Uncanny X-Men #1 CGC 3.5 Range

10 posts in this topic

738 posts

I'm looking to buy a copy of (Uncanny) X-Men #1 in CGC 3.5 range. Blue label only. I'd consider going up or down 0.5 - 1.0 depending on price and eye appeal. Thanks.

Edited by srezvan

265 posts

Hi,

You know X-men wasn't titled uncanny until issue 114, right? I'm from Phoenix and sold/bought a lot there. 

What is your offer price?

6,425 posts
4 hours ago, ajbeck21 said:

Hi,

You know X-men wasn't titled uncanny until issue 114, right? I'm from Phoenix and sold/bought a lot there. 

What is your offer price?

Not to derail the thread but isn't the offical change to 'Uncanny' in the indica issue 142? 

OP I'd change the title of your WTB thread as it is a little confusing as to what issue you are looking for. 

265 posts
16 hours ago, The-Collector said:

Not to derail the thread but isn't the offical change to 'Uncanny' in the indica issue 142? 

OP I'd change the title of your WTB thread as it is a little confusing as to what issue you are looking for. 

Correct. At least thats what I've always understood regardless of the title of the book. Not sure why though. Usually a volume 1 to volume 2 change is easy as it just resets to issue #1 but X-men has never been normal I guess.

738 posts

I'm not sure why this would be confusing (nobody has ever called the Days of Future Past issue X-Men #1), but this is the book:

X-Men1.png.c941eb02ceab960e3c6af144c5872cc8.png

11,768 posts

So you're only open to dealing in person or around the Phoenix area? 

738 posts
2 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

So you're only open to dealing in person or around the Phoenix area? 

That is my preference, but I'm somewhat open. It is a big purchase and I'd rather do in person. Feel free to shoot me a pic and price if you have something that fits.

738 posts

Bump. Looking for X-Men #1 in 3.5. Please message me if you have one for sale. I've been unsuccessful finding a copy locally.

738 posts

Thanks to everyone for the messages. I think I'm going to focus on the 3.0 - 3.5 range. I've been tracking sales on eBay and GPA, and I'm comfortable with the GPA range and recent sales. Please let me know your sale price if you send a pic.