• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romantic Valentine's Day War Thread - Treat Your Sweetie!!! New books page 16 - Recap Page 1!!
2 2

308 posts in this topic

G.I. Combat 166 7.0 white pages $3.  Deep bends and stacking indents @ spine, rumpling LRFC, bend @ ULBC.
gic166.jpg
gic166bc.jpg

G.I. Combat 169 6.5 white pages $3.  Oxidation on staples exterior.  Big line along spine is artwork/printing, not crease.
GIC169.jpg

GIC169bc.jpg

Sorry for the delay.  One of the Solstice goats got loose, so we had a little early sacrifice.  Kind of a mess.

I added a recrap on page 1.  I've got to get some real-life stuff done, so it will be a little while before the GICs and other DCs continue.

1 minute ago, grebal said:
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

One of the Solstice goats got loose, so we had a little early sacrifice. 

??

imagesOBDYYQJO.jpg.8c10513f3ab4d9344f1e7a1a8e8f4646.jpg

Man, it's like your looking over my shoulder...., 

25 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Wish I weren't broke, or I'd buy some sweet comics. That Capt Storm with the Japanese flag is awesome. :)

Lot's of good DTD bait here, and yet to be posted.  We'll :wishluck: for the Christmas bonus!

Hope you and the family are well, and have a great Christmas! :foryou: 

4 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Nice books, Mike...really tightly graded! 

I'm just waiting for you to figure out how to post some non War books in with your theme;)

Well, there were a few Sad Sacks in there, but you're right, I've weeded out / sold most of the non-war ones.  All my Tarzan parachute covers are sold.

Howzabout a nice parachute cover of Life with Archie?  I had that one in my pile for an eventual Misc. publishers sale thread....., 

Life with Archie 41 3.5/4.0 OW pages $2.  Wear along spine and open edge, staining along open edge FC.   Parachute cover! :news:  SOLD! :news: 

th_LWArchie41.jpgth_LWArchie41bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Sold!

1 hour ago, Mystafo said:

Loving the thread, sir.  Selling all my carp and not being able to buy new carp suuuuuks.  GLWTS!

That sounds terrible.  Almost like giving up the Wild Turkey. :sorry: 

19 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Well, there were a few Sad Sacks in there, but you're right, I've weeded out / sold most of the non-war ones.  All my Tarzan parachute covers are sold.

Howzabout a nice parachute cover of Life with Archie?  I had that one in my pile for an eventual Misc. publishers sale thread....., 

Life with Archie 41 3.5/4.0 OW pages $2.  Wear along spine and open edge, staining along open edge FC.   Parachute cover!
LWArchie41.jpg
LWArchie41bc.jpg

:takeit:Of course now I have to wait patiently for you to post another $18.00 worth, lol.

11 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I miss Paratrooper.

Me too - he was a lot of fun.  I wonder if he's still running marathons in Antarctica?

I owe him my parachute cover addiction.

16 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

:takeit:Of course now I have to wait patiently for you to post another $18.00 worth, lol.

You will have to give me some hints on what you are after..., 

33 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Almost...I'm afraid it'll have to wait till my liver cries "uncle."

You just have to show that liver who's the boss :sumo: