• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romantic Valentine's Day War Thread - Treat Your Sweetie!!! New books page 16 - Recap Page 1!!
2 2

308 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, 707comics said:

What exactly is a jack wagon?

The Resurrection, or now I guess he's BJ Boy, or something like that.

Just now, grebal said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

The Resurrection, or now I guess he's BJ Boy, or something like that.

That's B&J Boy to you, sir.

Butter and Jelly?

Damm - bad news for me.  Three confirmed jackwagons in the house, not counting me - and I'm thinking I might be one of the biggest jackwagons of them all.  So maybe there's like five or six here total, using the new math.

Maybe refresh my Wild Turkey and Diet Pepsi, take a shot of Jager and get to those OFFs or OOFs or whatever.

Switching from B-52s to 2Cellos, fresh drink in hand. 9:34 pm.

Our Fighting Forces 77 7.0 OW pages $20.  Spine wear and intact chip LRFC.  Back cover pre-chipping, probably from dull printer’s knife, chip off @ LLBC.  Small stain on inside BC and last interior page – ½” X ½”.
off77.jpg
off77bc.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 82 7.0 OW pages $18. Slight spine roll w/ reader’s pinch @ center FC, small crease @ URFC, distributor overspray along top edge. Slight haloing inside covers.  Nice, clean presenting FC.
off82.jpg
off82bc.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 84 8.0 OW pages $35.  Light crease and microchip @ LRFC, teensy chip near URFC.  Dirt and/or ink transfer BC.  FC clean and bright!
off84.jpg
off84bc.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 98 6.5 OW pages $10.  Bought as a 7.5 here.  I am the original sucker/doormat.
OFF98.jpg

OFF98bc.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 116 9.0 appearance, but browning, so 7.5 OW pages $18.  Let's flush this turd - $5.  Note arrival date in logo.
OFF116.jpg

OFF116bc.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 138 9.0 slightly OW pages $25.  Minor dint at URFC/ULBC, spot on hull of submarine (1/8” X ¼”) – food residue?  Relatively certain it was not greggy - he does messes right.
off138.jpg
off138bc.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 152 9.0+ ow pages $7.  Spine tics, ½ “ dint @ center of FC.  Kirby art!  ( :sick: I'm sorry, I will likely go to Hell for many of my other sins before this one, but Kirby was not on his game after he moved to DC 2c )

off152.jpg

off152bc.jpg

Last book of the night, even though I have a full drink - I am not entertained:

Our Fighting Forces 176 9.0 OW pages $12.  Teensy crease @ URFC, couple of spine tics.

OFF176.jpg

OFF176bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
greggy