• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romantic Valentine's Day War Thread - Treat Your Sweetie!!! New books page 16 - Recap Page 1!!
2 2

308 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, grebal said:

It's a dull crowd, needs more Lizards, but he can't play entertainer he's apparently busy with other stuff.

142124-004-81471810.jpg.1a1e0fc3b3b98a1a319aa82e31d0b445.jpg

Man, I'd hit that!  Sexy!

12 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Our Army at War 194 8.0/8.5 OW pages $22.  Store stamp on first interior page, soft lower corners FC.  Another half purple cover, anyway!
oaaw194.jpg

oaaw194bc.jpg

12 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Our Army at War 204 6.5/7.0 ow/w pages $10.  Book has curl up at REFC/LEBC.

OAAW204.jpg

OAAW204bc.jpg

:takeit:

2 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I'm enjoying the show, if nothing else.

I updated the recrap on page 1, and will try to get to some Sgt. Rocks and some SSWSs this afternoon or pm. 

Busy day with retirement party that went three hours, and trying to get the place cleaned up as my youngest is coming home from college.  Oh and haircut at 4 pm!  :ohnoez:

18 hours ago, grebal said:

It's a dull crowd, needs more Lizards, but he can't play entertainer he's apparently busy with other stuff.

142124-004-81471810.jpg.1a1e0fc3b3b98a1a319aa82e31d0b445.jpg

don't know WTF this thread is about. Haven't had much time for the hobby and just logged on and got to the point to see what my pal Grebal was up to. Now I know.

Reptiles are disgusting. And if this f-ing thing isn't a reptile, I don't care it's still f-ing disgusting.

Glad I got my annual Christmas -script of Xanax filled because now I'm gonna take one. 

3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

don't know WTF this thread is about. Haven't had much time for the hobby and just logged on and got to the point to see what my pal Grebal was up to. Now I know.

Reptiles are disgusting. And if this f-ing thing isn't a reptile, I don't care it's still f-ing disgusting.

Glad I got my annual Christmas --script of Xanax filled because now I'm gonna take one. 

Lizzie can single-handedly keep a thread entertaining, but what can a Lizard do when it's his own thread and there is no e.g. porcupine around for antics?

Also don't let him know about your anti-saurian disposition.   Your country needs you: Buy War Books!

12 minutes ago, grebal said:
19 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Glad I got my annual Christmas ---script of Xanax filled because now I'm gonna take one. 

Lizzie can single-handedly keep a thread entertaining, but what can a Lizard do when it's his own thread and there is no e.g. porcupine around for antics?

Also don't let him know about your anti-saurian disposition.   Your country needs you: Buy War Books!

I was trying my best to do a little channeling of those old cd4ever threads, which were my favorite.  He would get all liquored up and post odd assortments of books from the basement.  I would follow his lead, and get really liquored up, and buy all kinds of his chit I didn't need.  I guess we live in carefuller times...., :p

Yeah, we need some @porcupine48 antics - pickle stuffed wieners and wiener stuffed pickles and such. :banana: 

Sgt Rock 386 7.5 CR/OW pages $1. Stacking indent along open edge FC, creasing @ LRFC, slight haloing to inside covers.
sgtrock386.jpg
sgtrock386bc.jpg

Sgt Rock 390 8.0 OW pages $2. Spine tics, creasing @ LRFC, dint LRFC thru to LLBC. Cover would have been better had it had the middle finger.  :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_sgtrock390.jpg th_sgtrock390bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
sold

Sgt Rock 392 8.5 CROW pages, $3. :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_sgtrock392.jpg th_sgtrock392bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Showcase 57 7.0 OW pages $55.  Fourth Enemy Ace.  Spine tics and thumbnails at outer edge FC. “1965” written in Comics Code stamp.
Show57.jpg
Show57bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Because I can