• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romantic Valentine's Day War Thread - Treat Your Sweetie!!! New books page 16 - Recap Page 1!!
2 2

308 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, 3319comics said:

No OAAW 13,16,or 86???

lol I checked with Vanna, and they are not waiting behind the curtains.

Hard to believe these Capt. Storms just sit here - I will just keep raising the prices until they sell! :sumo: 

Captain Storm 3 8.5+ OW pages $48.  Extra props for white, fresh FC/BC.  Subtract for spine ends and printing flaws near PT 47, and dint @ URFC/ULBC.
CaptS3.jpg

CaptS3.bc.jpg

Capt .Storm 9 8.0 OW pages $32.  Nice white covers, distributor ink chipping @ ULFC, NCB rumpling @ LRFC.
CaptS9.jpg

CaptS9bc.jpg

Capt. Storm 10 8.0 white pages $32.  Nice white covers, deep bends @ spine, light crease at right edge FC.

CaptS10.jpg

CaptS10bc.jpg

We will now start down the long, long road of Gastro-Intestinal Combat....,

G.I. Combat 90 3.5 OW pages $40. Fourth Haunted Tank story.  Last 10 cent issue.

gic90.jpg
gic90bc.jpg

G.I. Combat 119 6.0 OW pages $25. Spine rubbing wear and thumbnail creasing open edge FC, dirt/rubbing BC. Nice grey-tone cover!
gic119.jpg
gic119bc.jpg

G.I. Combat 125 Cracked out CGC 8.0 OW/W pages $44.  Pages are pretty white, very nice and glossy copy with deep, deep reds.  Comes with label, of course, which you can then forward to CGC to correct the Census…., :cool:
gic125.jpg
gic125bc.jpg
gic125label.jpg

G.I. Combat 128 4.0, OW $6.  Water stains at FC and BC – visible at tp edge of BC.  Feel the burn of this classic flamethrower cover! 
GIC128.jpg

GIC128bc.jpg

G.I. Combat 139 7.0 white pages $15.  Rumple along lower right edge FC.  Wear to URFC.  Centerfold detach @ bottom staple.  Nice appearing copy for grade.

GIC139.jpg

GIC139bc.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:04 AM, 3319comics said:
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:11 AM, lizards2 said:

lol I checked with Vanna, and they are not waiting behind the curtains.

How about Star Spangled War Stories #126?? Find this issue so your not wasting time posting books I don't care about like Skipper guy... :)

I'd show you my 9.4, but it came out of one of the other company's slabs...., 

Star Spangled War Stories 126 8.5 white pages $56.  Staple cut at lower BC, but firmly attached at FC.  HG copy – Gorilla Warfare.  :news:  SOLD!!  :news: 

th_SSWS126.jpg th_SSWS126bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
snarky

G.I. Combat 162 8.0 white pages $8.  Nice white covers.

GIC162.jpg

GIC162bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
greggy