• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Incredible Hulk 180 & 182 Reverse Auction has finished. Thanks to everyone who looked in.

23 posts in this topic

Payment via PayPal is required within 24 hours.  I can't make any arrangements for time payments on these books and books can not be shipped while any part of balance is outstanding.
Please, no HOS or Probationers. No returns on these books unless they arrive damaged by the postal service.  They will be mailed fully insured with Signature Tracking.

Shipping is included in the price in the continental US.

I'm happy to ship anywhere else the law allows for exact shipping costs.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose and may, at my discretion, disregard a Take it in the thread.

You know..., the usual rules.

My kudos thread: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241444-jim-corrigans-feedback-thread/

Reverse auction rules:

Two books up for reverse auction tonight... Incredible Hulk 180 and Incredible Hulk 182, both CGC 9.4.

Approximately every 10 minutes, I will lower the price on each book.  The price posted in the most recent post by me in the thread is the current price of the book and includes shipping.

Post an "I'll take it" in the thread and the book(s) is/are yours.  Winner determined by timestamp.

I will take an additional $25 off of the total if both books are purchased by the same buyer.

Thanks!  And, good luck!

Edited by Jim Corrigan

I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking you're going to wait and let me cut the price... one.  more.  time.  And, that might be a good strategy.  But, what if someone else beats you to the "Take" by a split second and you miss out on the book.  Maybe you should post that "Take it" now and not risk it.  hm

9 minutes ago, Jim Corrigan said:

I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking you're going to wait and let me cut the price... one.  more.  time.  And, that might be a good strategy.  But, what if someone else beats you to the "Take" by a split second and you miss out on the book.  Maybe you should post that "Take it" now and not risk it.  hm

Just stopped by and saw this. I agree.

Incredible Hulk 180: $1650

I'll take it.

Edited by MR SigS
My post got stuck in his font settings.