• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 15% off!!!! >X-MEN, GA, SA - BETTER ISSUES!

13 posts in this topic

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! 

CLOSED

Thanks to buyers...

10% 15 % off! NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS...

ENDS FRIDAY NIGHT...

ALL USUAL RULES APPLY! PAY PAL preferred ...BUT CHECKS OK, must clear.

postage in USA $15 plus $5 every add on for insurance etc. 

Returns allowed...7 days...buyer pays both ways.  

All cases unless mentioned otherwise.

All back covers are at least as nice as front covers unless mentioned.

You can expect in the case of SA...super BOLD BRIGHT COVERS...as I do not buy them unless they are superior. 

These are all from my personal collection as I came by them...that had the right color and look..and usually look better than designated grade and in most cases superior paper unless colors were so

Bold I had to have ;)

Again, I bought another Holy Grail a Superman #1..yes restored..and sorry to say not CGC but I wanted the book just the same...its a keeper for me ;) Although down the road I may send to CGC as I am sending my Batman 1 recently purchased.  Today or tomorrow I hope ;)

Here is the list...of items...pictures will follow later today... (I hope) ..you can ask to hold based on price and condition, awaiting image if you like...

First :takeit: GETS IT! 

PM s OK..but probably will not consider, unless multiple buys, as I'd like to give it a least 48 hours before I consider since my pricing is pretty close to GPA when available.  But keep in mind these are really All Superior in look for the grade and most have superior paper which may have not been the case on the GPA sale.

Well here goes...back later with FC images...back covers on request....but again...unless noted they are all as nice or nicer than FCs.

image.png.329286f1ba0f52ddb7385666332d80e7.pngX-MEN #8 SOLD AS PER PM

HkQvW4.jpgHumtpb.jpg

MFP3FC.jpg

Z4Owrr.jpg

vncsGr.jpgwhbCWO.jpg8OSbgT.jpg

UsCl07.jpg

JqkdOQ.jpg

571OTX.jpg

JUq9Xa.jpg

itQ7Rk.jpg

RrzToY.jpg

kvhcgv.jpg