• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 52 Titles that Went the Distance
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I'm interested in collecting all of DC's New 52 runs that went the distance from Genesis to Revelation. I already have all of Justice League. I'm hoping that the community here can verify, or correct, this list's accuracy on the subject. So...

The original list is based on volume size (50+ issues), so I'm sure that there will be inaccuracies right off-the-bat. All of your collected help is appreciated! I will update the list as corrections are posted.

Here are the 52 titles they began in 2011 (bolded are the ones that did not end prior to 2016):

• Action Comics
  • All-Star Western
  • Animal Man
  • Aquaman
  • Batgirl
  • Batman
  • Batman and Robin*
  • Batman: The Dark Knight
  • Batwoman*
  • Batwing
  • Birds of Prey
  • Blackhawks
  • Blue Beetle
  • Captain Atom
  • Catwoman
  • DC Universe Presents
  • Deathstroke
  • Demon Knights
  • Detective Comics
  • The Flash
  • Frankenstein, Agent of SHADE
  • The Fury of Firestorm
  • Green Arrow
  • Green Lantern
  • Green Lantern Corps*
  • Green Lantern: New Guardians*
  • Grifter
  • Hawk & Dove
  • I, Vampire
  • Justice League
  • Justice League Dark*
  • Justice League International
  • Legion Lost
  • Legion of Super-Heroes
  • Men of War
  • Mister Terrific
  • Nightwing
  • OMAC
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws*
  • Red Lanterns*
  • Resurrection Man
  • The Savage Hawkman
  • Static Shock
  • Stormwatch
  • Suicide Squad
  • Superboy
  • Supergirl*
  • Superman
  • Swamp Thing
  • Teen Titans
  • Voodoo
  • Wonder Woman

12/52 titles would be a bad losing % if accurate... (20 titles with 40+ issues runs.)

Edited by TwoPiece
*8 italicized titles ran thru May of 2015 w/40+ issues.

22 minutes ago, SpeedforceKJ said:

I collected the entire flash run. To me, outside of Batman, it was one of the best N52 runs from start to finish. My biggest complaint was when they switched up his suit to be more like the tv show and and made it scarlet and gold. :|

I've heard similar opinions on The Flash. I really love the New 52 Justice League run. I've heard that Aquaman and The Flash were the highlights for the solo characters, and that the Trinity had good runs as well.

It looks like the titles that ended around issue #40 were "replaced" with new titles released for Wave 2.

The New 52 is a good place to start for me in collecting whole runs. They're all around 55-65 issues, and complete stories (and very relatively new - making them fairly cheap to buy).

I did a good amount of research in putting this list together. I think it's pretty accuate and complete. Some of my sources may have been incomplete, though, so just double-checking.

15 hours ago, letsgrumble said:

Collecting runs of the obscure, short-lived New 52 titles like Static Shock or Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. might be fun (for someone) to put together.

I may end up collecting all of the 1st wave New 52 titles at some point. I might even collect every New 52 issue across all waves... That would be something...