• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout #4: Where Are The Newsstands?
3 3

90 posts in this topic

I’ve had this in my ebay saved searches for roughly 18-24 months. I’ve only seen a few 9.4’s come and go. Wasn’t this a popular/hyped book at the time of it’s release? I know newsstand distribution was on a major decline in 2011 but it wasn’t dead and it’s surprising is all. Tough book to find apparently. It seems like if owners were holding out to cash in on the popularity of Miles Morales this would be the time to do it. There’s no shortage of Direct Editions, Variants, and 2nd Printings being listed

Edited by chasehasadog82

3 minutes ago, spidey78 said:

I bought over 200 1st printing copies when it came out and about 10 variants. Held on to them all till now. Sent about half in so far! Cashing in a little on them now. I'm sure there are some newstands in there. :)

UF4Variant96.jpg

LOL 2 of these sold now would probably pay for your entire lot submissions, unless your paying to press, either way congrats on all th4 9.8's!!

14 hours ago, valiantman said:

I was watching that one, was $78 with 14 min left and thought that was pretty good cause it did have some issues.

I have two in much nicer shape I was going to hold but this made it really tempting to throw one up. The Miles market seems to be hard to get a bead on.

On 2/17/2019 at 4:32 PM, spidey78 said:

I bought over 200 1st printing copies when it came out and about 10 variants. Held on to them all till now. Sent about half in so far! Cashing in a little on them now. I'm sure there are some newstands in there. :)

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

96_1.jpg

98_1.jpg

UF4Variant96.jpg

can I ask what your plan is with these?

what I mean is, Obviously it was an incredible investment to buy 200 of these and hope they would become KEYS...

and Now they in fact have...

but Is it smart to sell them now...Or would it be smarter too hold on to them longer and hope they become even hotter?

do you think NOW is the hottest They are going to be because of the movie Into the Spider-verse and the perfect time to sell them...

again obviously your going to make a killing no matter what you do but, is there any chance the book is gonna be even Hotter...and you might want to hold on to them even longer ?

thanks

12 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

I have a huge collection...Mainly all Silver Age Marvel and DC...

Except for a 5 year period from 2007 to 2012 where I was buying Comics Weekly...In this time I bought roughly 60 titles a months.

It adds up to about 8 boxes where of comics from those 5 years.

last night I was on facebook and saw someone had Ultimate Fallout 1 to 6 for like $200...I was stunned, couldnt figure out why it was so high.

I then relearned that Ultimate Fallout 4 is the 1st appearance of Miles Morales ....

I couldnt believe I had never thought about this before...I bought this series when it came out..I loved The Ultimate Line of comics...

but for some reason I never once thought about having Miles Morales first Appearance until...even when Into the Spiderverse came out...

anyways, dug them out last night...They are in Perfect Condition...I was happy to add them to my KEYS

20190421_224650.jpg

20190421_224706.jpg

Very nice books, and a great find for your collection, but given the topic we're in... it should be noted that none of these are Newsstands. :foryou:

Have the newsstand of UF4 and sent it in a few years ago before I knew a lot about pressing and got it back as a 9.2.  Recently popped it out and had it pressed locally and resubmitted it a few weeks ago.  Fingers crossed it looked like a 9.8 to me but we will see.  This book just does not come up on ebay.  There were 2 that came up and sold over the summer that were 9.0 and a 9.2.  There is currently a guy with one up for a BIN best offer of 1200 bucks that is also a 9.2.  I am amazed that with the prices these pull when they come up that it has not come up more often.