• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout #4: Where Are The Newsstands?
3 3

90 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, WebSlinger said:

Yes. If you look on a CGC graded one, that sold for $8100 it says polybag removed.

1. The Newsstand edition of this issue is not separated by CGC.

2. Notes on a CGC label aren't proof of anything, even when they're actually correct.

4 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

2. Notes on a CGC label aren't proof of anything, even when they're actually correct.

Well the label says polybag removed and its a newstand edition.

I thought that was the question.

3 minutes ago, WebSlinger said:
7 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Well the label says polybag removed and its a newstand edition.

I thought that was the question.

Key point in bold, which means that the notes for Direct and Newsstand are identical.

On 11/7/2020 at 9:23 AM, valiantman said:

Interesting experiment from a seller on Ebayhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/203170165103

Ultimate Fallout #4 Newsstand - raw copy described as "VF range" - starting bid at $1 with no reserve - regular-style auction

$1,280 final price - 17 bids

On 4/22/2019 at 5:03 AM, billbrown7080 said:

can I ask what your plan is with these?

what I mean is, Obviously it was an incredible investment to buy 200 of these and hope they would become KEYS...

and Now they in fact have...

but Is it smart to sell them now...Or would it be smarter too hold on to them longer and hope they become even hotter?

do you think NOW is the hottest They are going to be because of the movie Into the Spider-verse and the perfect time to sell them...

again obviously your going to make a killing no matter what you do but, is there any chance the book is gonna be even Hotter...and you might want to hold on to them even longer ?

thanks

Please flood the market with them so the graded issue price comes down and I can finally afford to buy one ??

44 minutes ago, Colin Nash said:
On 4/21/2019 at 10:03 PM, billbrown7080 said:

can I ask what your plan is with these?

what I mean is, Obviously it was an incredible investment to buy 200 of these and hope they would become KEYS...

and Now they in fact have...

but Is it smart to sell them now...Or would it be smarter too hold on to them longer and hope they become even hotter?

do you think NOW is the hottest They are going to be because of the movie Into the Spider-verse and the perfect time to sell them...

again obviously your going to make a killing no matter what you do but, is there any chance the book is gonna be even Hotter...and you might want to hold on to them even longer ?

thanks

Please flood the market with them so the graded issue price comes down and I can finally afford to buy one ??

Since it has been a few months - just a reminder that @spidey78 had 200 direct editions... not newsstand (the topic we're in).  :grin:

Hi I’m a noob collector and would like an opinion...what would be a rough estimate of a range of value for the following collection? (Assuming all books are pressed and graded above a 9.0 with CGC)?

(x3) ultimate fallout #1 all 3 first prints

(x2) ultimate fallout #2 both first prints

(x2) ultimate fallout #3 one newsstand edition and one first print

(1) ultimate fallout #4 first print at a CGC 9.4

(1) ultimate fallout #4 (variant/2nd print) 

(X3) ultimate fallout #5 one newsstand edition and two first prints.

(x2) ultimate fallout #6 one newsstand edition and one first print. 

Any advice you can give me here would be great guys thank you! 

Edited by antonioa1

I haven't  had much interest in moderns for a while, but I have my own thoughts on the following:

NM #98 CGC graded 9.8 WP - $1200 AUD

UF #4 CGC 9.8 WP - $1200 AUD

Probably get both for $2000 AUD  ($1510 USD) - if so I will buy them.

Your thoughts chaps?

He also has:

Canto #1 SDCC 9.8
Avenging Spiderman 9 9.8
Vengeance 1 9.8

Any thoughts on wether these are worthwhile?

Maybe Vengeance #1 - Miss America?

Thanks!

Edited by Beige

On 2/17/2019 at 1:32 PM, spidey78 said:

I bought over 200 1st printing copies when it came out and about 10 variants. Held on to them all till now. Sent about half in so far! Cashing in a little on them now. I'm sure there are some newstands in there. :)

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

96_1.jpg

98_1.jpg

UF4Variant96.jpg

😳

3 hours ago, valiantman said:

A different grading company that starts with "C" 6.5 blue label Ultimate Fallout #4 Newsstand - final was $1,526 on 13 bids.  3 different bidders at $1,300 or higher.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233876201799

:whatthe:

On 2/17/2019 at 4:32 PM, spidey78 said:

I bought over 200 1st printing copies when it came out and about 10 variants. Held on to them all till now. Sent about half in so far! Cashing in a little on them now. I'm sure there are some newstands in there. :)

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

96_1.jpg

98_1.jpg

UF4Variant96.jpg

I don't see any newsstands in those photos.

On 2/18/2019 at 8:32 AM, spidey78 said:

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

96_1.jpg

98_1.jpg

UF4Variant96.jpg

At current prices, you can buy a new house in a nice, safe suburb of Perth, Adelaide, Hobart or every major country town in Australia.

Life changing for some people.

$400,000 USD worth?

9.8 now selling for $3000+

9.6 for $1000+

Plus variants

Congrats, and well played.

Very,very well played.

14 hours ago, Beige said:

At current prices, you can buy a new house in a nice, safe suburb of Perth, Adelaide, Hobart or every major country town in Australia.

Life changing for some people.

$400,000 USD worth?

9.8 now selling for $3000+

9.6 for $1000+

Plus variants

Congrats, and well played.

Very,very well played.

Perth :cloud9: