• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Resurrection no more
2 2

94 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Old Fashion PB and J said:

You're welcome! When do you plan to travel back up this way?

Seems like I'm at NYCC every year. Some years I'll be there for the entire run helping Dale, others - like this year - I'll be there for an for a few hours each day to see a person or two.   

1 minute ago, TupennyConan said:

Seems like I'm at NYCC every year. Some years I'll be there for the entire run helping Dale, others - like this year - I'll be there for an for a few hours each day to see a person or two.   

Hopefully we can catch up this year

39 minutes ago, Park said:
1 hour ago, Pontoon said:

COI’s xspldxlyx (whatever it was) 

It was something like xxHBTBxx. We had a thread where we tried to guess it but never did as far as I remember.

Close.

4 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Close.

It was HBTB. I found the original thread. Twenty-four pages of stupidity and awesomeness. Jeffro has some classic guesses. lol 

People would hurt themselves climbing their high horse to complain about the depravity in there. Best to leave it be.

19 minutes ago, Park said:

It was HBTB. I found the original thread. Twenty-four pages of stupidity and awesomeness. Jeffro has some classic guesses. lol 

People would hurt themselves climbing their high horse to complain about the depravity in there. Best to leave it be.

Horse-like Below the Belt. Drops the Mike. Again.

Pat, you will always be The Resurrection. But you can also be Old Fashion PB and J. You probably shouldn't though.

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

Cute change, Pat...Happy Holidays!

Can you just put Formerly known as The Resurrection as your location for a few weeks, so some of us can recognize you?  I think I'm running out of ram or something, too many changes to remember;)

Better back up those files!