• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Resurrection no more
2 2

94 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:
1 hour ago, Jeffro. said:

His nemesis can be TunaOnRyePac Shakur

Don't forget his producer/hype man

Fluff Daddy

AKA the Notorious Carpet Bomber??

1 hour ago, the blob said:

OK, I liked the other name better. I am also doing the no carb thing right now and I really miss PBJ sandwhiches.

No carb? Eff that lmao, I managed to lose 50 pounds this year. Just had pizza, I love Pizza

15 minutes ago, Old Fashion PB and J said:

No carb? Eff that lmao, I managed to lose 50 pounds this year. Just had pizza, I love Pizza

I'm doing what works for me and this works. 30 so far in 2 1/2 months. I am not physically (or have the time) in a position to do much in the way of exercise, I am a wreck and trying to push my joints much while still over 300 could be a disaster. I like meat, so that helps. I actually like broccoli, so that helps. I can pretty much meet most of my needs eating steak or chicken and broccoli, sometimes spinach, which I also like. I am actually not craving anymore. It helps that my local pizza place (which is good) pissed me off with some B.S., so I am boycotting them. saves me $30-$40 a week because Friday was pizza night for the kids and mom and dad each got shrimp or chicken parm over spaghetti too. no more!

2 hours ago, Norinn Radd said:

A thought. In 100 pounds maybe I start tweaking the diet.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, comix4fun said:
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, lizards2 said:

Old Fashioned BJ would fit better.

It's not his resume.....just his screen name

I think..., because of general thread degradation, he's down to either BJ Boy or The Afterbirth...,  really great screen names!

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I think..., because of general thread degradation, he's down to either BJ Boy or The Afterbirth...,  really great screen names!

Tough choice, they stand in equal esteem. hm 

19 hours ago, the blob said:

I'm doing what works for me and this works. 30 so far in 2 1/2 months. I am not physically (or have the time) in a position to do much in the way of exercise, I am a wreck and trying to push my joints much while still over 300 could be a disaster. I like meat, so that helps. I actually like broccoli, so that helps. I can pretty much meet most of my needs eating steak or chicken and broccoli, sometimes spinach, which I also like. I am actually not craving anymore. It helps that my local pizza place (which is good) pissed me off with some B.S., so I am boycotting them. saves me $30-$40 a week because Friday was pizza night for the kids and mom and dad each got shrimp or chicken parm over spaghetti too. no more!

I apologize if I came off as anything other than playing. I seriously hope you can reach your goal weight, if there is anything I can help with, message me! Even if it's just support, health is important and I would certainly be willing to help you in any way I can. 30 lbs in 2.5 months is awesome! I struggle to keep dropping 1.5 a week!

9 hours ago, lizards2 said:
On 12/17/2018 at 2:32 PM, comix4fun said:
On 12/17/2018 at 1:26 PM, lizards2 said:

Old Fashioned BJ would fit better.

It's not his resume.....just his screen name

The Placentanator.

20 hours ago, the blob said:

My mom recently went on a low-carb diet. I always wanna get pizza whenever I visit her lol.

Broccoli is a strange one to like (outside of chicken alfredo and cheesy dishes). Good on you for that.