2019 Virtual Comic Convention (VCC) Discussion Thread
3 3

94 posts in this topic

1,895 posts

Many thanks to DeadOne for setting up and managing this weekend's VCC.  Much appreciated, as always!  :foryou:

5,482 posts
1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

Hope you had fun at the game!

Thanks Sha!  It was a track meet... so no one actually has fun at those. ;)  Trust me, this is coming from 20+ years of collegiate athletic experience!  But our son is enjoying himself, improving, and he's an ACTUAL Division I athlete... not one of those fake ones you read about in the news these days. :D

24,138 posts
1 hour ago, DeadOne said:

I want to thank everyone for participating in the VCC. I don't lie when I say I love this place and you all are the best of the best. :foryou:

Hopefully I'll see everyone back for VCC XLIII in August.

This was great. Thanks as ever for all your hard work.  :applause:

27,434 posts
2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

OK, sold 2 of the 3 books I listed to a very nice collector, so now take 15% off  the remaining comic or if you would like the comic and the Spirit books, take 20% off.

The Spirit books can be shipped Media mail in the U.S,  (U.S. only for media, sorry) the Whiz can go anywhere.

Oh, except for thehumantorch, his price is 10% off;) 

10%?  That makes me wanna Whiz

27,434 posts
2 hours ago, DeadOne said:

I want to thank everyone for participating in the VCC. I don't lie when I say I love this place and you all are the best of the best. :foryou:

Hopefully I'll see everyone back for VCC XLIII in August.

Thanks for your hard work DeadOne.  :foryou:

15,599 posts

Thanks for running the VCC! :applause:

It’s been a while since I’ve done one and I was kind of away today but maybe next time, I’ll actually get it together enough to scan new stuff.  

1,858 posts

Thank you for all your work @DeadOne!

The instructions were very helpful as a first-time participant (as a seller).

9,089 posts
19 hours ago, sckao said:

Thanks for running the VCC! :applause:

It’s been a while since I’ve done one and I was kind of away today but maybe next time, I’ll actually get it together enough to scan new stuff.  

I looked at your copy of The Thing more than once. That hillbilly creature just cracks me up, and it's genuinely creepy af.

24,197 posts

I was away and missed this, first one in a while! :cry:

10,457 posts

Still waiting on a response from the administration regarding the "exclusivity" rule change that I have proposed for the VCC. If you haven't had the chance to do so already, or wish to revisit the current discussion, click the link below. 

I believe it would be a good, unique way (from a board perspective), to open the VCC to more sellers. Hopefully the return for everyone will be an increase in buyers.