• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will Detective Comics 1000......

90 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Agree the Artgerm retro one looks good, but if his Captain Marvel purchase was any indicator, it'll only be offered in some premium bundle and it won't be cheap.

It's pre-selling for $70 shipped on the bay. So, I assume it will be cheaper. Wasn't Captain Marvel over $70 plus shipping?

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

It's pre-selling for $70 shipped on the bay. So, I assume it will be cheaper. Wasn't Captain Marvel over $70 plus shipping?

It seems like a big reduction then from his previous offering considering the Captain Marvel #1 set only offered 2 covers (trade dress/Binary).  This Detective Comics #1000 set, by comparison, will have 3 covers (trade/virgin/retro).

18 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

It seems like a big reduction then from his previous offering considering the Captain Marvel #1 set only offered 2 covers (trade dress/Binary).  This Detective Comics #1000 set, by comparison, will have 3 covers (trade/virgin/retro).

And a higher cover price.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:56 AM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

That one is nice. And shiny lol. I’m also digging the Fabok, Bermejo, and Anacleto covers. 

No Dell Otto? hm That might be a good thing cuz I’m getting a little bored with those...

Dell Otto is coming, I've been told it'll be unvailed shortly. 

6 hours ago, SpeedforceKJ said:

Here’s the dell Otto trade dress and convention edition.  Hank will show the image for the virgin today 

C58A011F-287C-40FF-8EBB-2C62D4F6077E.jpeg.7babe9bf08a6b669a67d40da6a56e3ff.jpeg

And this!!!

Thanks, I cant find these comics where I usually buy!!

2 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Not sure about the one prior, but the Batman will be available via Bulletproof Comics. Preorder date has not been released yet. It will be posted here. 

Thank you.  I'll keep looking for the other one!!

The artgerm variants go on sale Saturday.