• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed happy holidays everyone
2 2

31 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

I believe you still must have a cash price, even if you are accepting trades or partial trades.

Of the trade books? I wasn't aware of that as being part of the rules hm... he/she does have a BIN price for the Showcase 4 ... I would have thought the discussion about trade value of the books listed would be negotiated/settled via PMs ...

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

2 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

I believe you still must have a cash price, even if you are accepting trades or partial trades.

Correct...Rule 12) If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.

2 minutes ago, T'Challa said:

Correct...Rule 12) If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.

Well, thanks for pointing that out ... I've never had a thread in which I've provided a list of potential trade books for a book I'm offering ... but the seller is not only trading ...