• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD - Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
9 9

114 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bird said:

Then he added a sweet sweet copy of Jungle Comics, a great addition as this year has found me dipping my toes into the GA pool for the first time. A keeper for sure there Charlie! 

Glad you liked em man! Nothing says Christmas like a little GGA bondage with a dash of leopard bikini!

6 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Always open my Secret Santa gift on Christmas Eve. Huge thank you to Patriot6! The Dr. Strange #1 totally surprised me. Love that cover!

Merry Christmas everyone!

IMG_2983.JPG

Glad they made it under the tree safe and sound, they look perfect there!!! 

Merry Christmas :) 

2 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Glad they made it under the tree safe and sound, they look perfect there!!! 

Merry Christmas :) 

You have officially started my FF run under #200. LOL I have #200 - 300 and have a handful from the Silver Age but decided to get some below #200 from the Bronze Age. Love the books! 

Edited by Shadow

7 minutes ago, WEBHEAD said:

I want to Thank Wolverine180 (Keith)  Very much for the awesome high grade FF 81 great Crystal cover... and the Ghost Rider 4!!!    You can see to the left I picked from my LCS Cave Comic in Newtown CT  FF 73   !!! 

IMG_5390.JPG

IMG_5391.JPG

Your very welcome. Happy holidays and just an fyi that ghost rider is a nice double cover, I seen that you had a liking to them :bigsmile: