• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD - Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
9 9

114 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

Didn’t see them until I gave the package a second look...love them.Thank you again @AVI

CC11CE58-4AAF-4E9F-883B-8EEE178839DB.jpeg

4DAD6EFF-4802-40D3-BC8B-338D9D0B1831.jpeg

Yay! There should be five cards by the way. One sleeve has three cards. I didn't mean to hide them so well 😆

Edited by Avi

3 hours ago, GAFLASH said:

Opened my Secret Santa today and got a nice set of SA/BA (love that Sub-Mariner)  books with a FLASH in the mix from @SpideyFein.  Thanks Dan for the stash!

DSC_0099.JPG

I guessed that you may not be into sketches, but I thought you’d enjoy Flash teaching Vader a lesson.  Merry Christmas! That Subby is bada.. It’s a great battle scene. Subby and Torch may be the kings of battle covers.

2 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

@Fan Boy Glad you liked it.  Teen Humor is out of my wheel house, so, I kind of guessed a bit.

You did a good job with nearly all of these. Like you, I am out of my wheel house when I am secret santa to wombat, horror theme is his game. I got lucky with a little help from another elf. :nyah:

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:48 PM, Kramerica said:

I received notification the other day that my gift has arrived in the Great White North. I hope they are happy with their loot!

it did indeed, no pics but I got a bunch of marvel bronze horror goodness and a gn ive never heard of about vampires! thanks again, good reading all around

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

After a long day of travel, I finally got home to open presents at my house.  I saved my SS present last and was floored by the generosity of my SS  @DocHoppus182 !  I got a batman variant of 655!  It's such a thoughtful gift and perfect because I've been searching for it for a VERY LONG time.  :banana:

Thank you Ethan for making my long but wonderful  Christmas day even better!   ^^

I am so grateful to get such an awesome SS and I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful Christmas!

P.S. You also packed amazingly well :D!!:whee:

1671080247_ScreenShot2018-12-25at9_09_20PM.png.fe7800517db98877bfa9db3a2c2cf06b.png

You’re very welcome bud.  I’m glad you like it!