• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD - Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
9 9

114 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Oh yeah... thanks ever so much @Shadow (Dan) (worship) 

just lovely! :cloud9: 

I'm glad you like them! (I was a little anxious you wouldn't.) Being that you own a comic store, it made it a little challenging. lol But I thought you liked WW2 stuff so the DC Silver Age has it as well as the What If book. Flash Gordon is that era (maybe earlier) and the Sad Sack books for fun. Merry Christmas!

7 hours ago, Shadow said:

I'm glad you like them! (I was a little anxious you wouldn't.) Being that you own a comic store, it made it a little challenging. lol But I thought you liked WW2 stuff so the DC Silver Age has it as well as the What If book. Flash Gordon is that era (maybe earlier) and the Sad Sack books for fun. Merry Christmas!

Awesome!! :applause: 

I don't think that my SS mentioned his username on the package or card. :(

However, despite my extremely vague collecting preferences (Superman and Batman - lol), I couldn't be happier!

Batman: The Golden Age Vol. 1 and Elseworlds: Superman Vol. 1. I've actually gone on to already order Superman: The Golden Age Vol. 1 and Elseworlds: Batman Vol. 1. I really wanted to find a place to start collecting new things, and these TPBs are great!

He also threw in The Art of Neal Adams. I've skimmed through it all and read the comic book section. I plan on beginning to collect CGC-SS books with his artwork and signature, now.

Can't thank you enough, truly-secret Santa!

Edited by TwoPiece
Edit: Sorry for the very late thank you, but I received a 1-week ban on X-Mas Eve for posting dancing banana emojis...

I need to resurrect this thread for a most glorious group of gifts :headbang:

My Secret Santa was @wombat 

I was away from home from mid-December through the 10th so when I returned home one of the first things I spied was a box from Secret Santa :banana: All other concerns dispatched I took some pics and slowly unwrapped the gifts. What an awesome group of gifts including some reading material that I can wait to dig into.

Thanks a lot Eric for an excellent batch of gifts (worship)

IMG_3972.JPG

IMG_3974.JPG

IMG_3975.JPG

IMG_3976.JPG

IMG_3977.JPG

IMG_3978.JPG

IMG_3980.JPG