• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo - April 25-28, 2019
3 3

226 posts in this topic

Brace yourself Stampede City, because here comes the Lasso of Truth! In an ultra-rare appearance, Lynda Carter, the original Wonder Woman, will be appearing at Calgary Expo for a very special event. Buy your tickets today! https://www.calgaryexpo.com/en/tickets/special-events/lynda-carter.html

54346724_10157092676654911_5670896048214638592_n.png

There's one featured headliner not yet announced for Calgary Expo at this time (it's J. Scott Campbell - official announcement will be going out soon as it's back on the schedule).

Pretty much everyone except him is up on the site.

Comic Guests - Calgary Expo April 25-28

PETER BAGGE
NICK BRADSHAW
ED BRISSON
RAY FAWKES
JOSE-LUIS GARCIA-LOPEZ
SCOTT HEPBURN
FRANCISCO HERRERA
MARK IRWIN
JOE JUSKO
MATT KINDT
LEONARD KIRK
ADAM KUBERT
KEN LASHLEY
AARON LOPRESTI
DAVID NAKAYAMA
RENEE NAULT
HOPE NICHOLSON
PHIL NOTO
ASHLEY WITTER
JIM ZUB
JOHN DELANEY
MAX DUNBAR
JOHN GALLAGHER
GREG HYLAND
HILARY JENKINS
TYLER JENKINS
SCOTT KOWALCHUK
MIKE KROME
ASH MACZKO
DAWN MCTEIGUE 
DJIBRIL MORISSETTE-PHAN
CRAIG ROUSSEAU
KIM SMITH
KEN STEACY

ATTILA ADORJANY
VERNE ANDRU
LAURIE B!
KRISTEN BAKER
S.M. BEIKO
MICAELA DAWN
SWEENEY BOO
SPENCER ESTABROOKS
ALEXANDER FINBOW
JOHN FLEMING
TAROL HUNT
NAT JONES
WORDBURGLAR
CHASE KANTOR
TIM LASIUTA
LEO LEIBELMAN
COURTNEY LOBERG
ED LUKOWICH
KARLY MACDONALD
JEFF MARTIN
MICHAEL MCADAM
BILL MCKAY
GEORGE MICHAIL
AMY PRONOVOST
MIKE SASS
DANIEL SCHNEIDER
JEREMY SIMSER
CRAIG TAILLEFER
KELLY TINDALL
COLLETTE TURNER
JAMIE TYNDALL 
SHO UEHARA
COLIN WORK
ERIC ZAWADZKI

18 hours ago, pc12capt said:

Is there anyone going to the show that can get some books for me CGC and signed?  Not sure where to find that info, I am in Winnipeg.  Thanks everyone.   

Hi pc12capt

Saddle City Comics will be setup at the show (booth# TBA) and we will be able to do CGC witnessing and Signature Series submission for you.  I will announce the detail this upcoming week for pricing, where to find us and options for getting books signed,  I will post here and in our Facebook page.

Thanks for your interest,

Marc

8 minutes ago, SaddleCityComics said:

Hi pc12capt

Saddle City Comics will be setup at the show (booth# TBA) and we will be able to do CGC witnessing and Signature Series submission for you.  I will announce the detail this upcoming week for pricing, where to find us and options for getting books signed,  I will post here and in our Facebook page.

Thanks for your interest,

Marc

Awesome, thanks Marc, we were just talking on FB together, it's Chris.  Thanks for responding.   

FINALLY!

With great guests come great special packages. Get your hands on exclusive merch, autographs and more from the legendary artist J. Scott Campbell! He'll be at the show on Saturday, April 27th! Learn more: https://www.calgaryexpo.com/…/special…/j-scott-campbell.html

55594254_10157108328614911_2257932073501196288_n.jpg

4 hours ago, SaddleCityComics said:

I thought you had the cheapest Campbell variants in the house....

And they still will be after I apply the Greggy gouge multiplier to them as well.......I can likely raise my prices by 50% and still be cheaper than the JSC store and anyone else at the show. lol 

Edited by kimik

We've got some truly unforgettable voice talent coming to Calgary Expo! Please welcome the voices of Pinky (Rob Paulsen), The Brain (Maurice LaMarche), Winnie the Pooh (Jim Cummings), and Vicky from the Fairly OddParents (Grey DeLisle). 

55489197_10157110601094911_7261905922115502080_n.png

27 minutes ago, mikey_w said:

Sweet!

Thanks for the reply Kevin. 

Is JSC planning on any public signing outside of the package?

So at this point his schedule is still being finalized. He has the two different package signings and a panel to do, so we'll see what time he has left. I believe he will be charging if he does an additional signing.