• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo - April 25-28, 2019
3 3

226 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I bought one item: this lovely spinner from "ice cold" Wayne. Thanks my friend it is in great condition and spins beautifully.

Hard to resist buying things at a show like that.

15565885812197265841694552981616.jpg

So you were the buyer!

1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

Noticed one of my regular buyers trapped in a conversation with someone that, well, let's be honest, talks non-stop about himself.  Went over and inserted myself into the conversation and give him a chance to escape.  Buyer thanked me later and said he just couldn't get away from that guy.  lol 

Please offer me this kind service next time I visit Calgary :) Expo.

Was attendance around 80k or down due to the AB 'recession' and blizzard conditions on the weekend? Was greggy satisfied buying $2 comics from Clobberin' Time?

1 hour ago, aardvark88 said:

Please offer me this kind service next time I visit Calgary :) Expo.

Was attendance around 80k or down due to the AB 'recession' and blizzard conditions on the weekend? Was greggy satisfied buying $2 comics from Clobberin' Time?

Unless Dave sold him books Greggy didn't buy anything from Clobberin' Time.

Attendance is down yes, for several reasons one of which is AB economy. Blizzard...bleh doesn't bother most Canadians.

15 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

I bought one item: this lovely spinner from "ice cold" Wayne. Thanks my friend it is in great condition and spins beautifully.

Hard to resist buying things at a show like that.

15565885812197265841694552981616.jpg

Kinda regret selling it, it performed well selling the blowout moderns I bought off kimik.