Calgary Expo - April 25-28, 2019
4 4

226 posts in this topic

8,586 posts
22 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I bought one item: this lovely spinner from "ice cold" Wayne. Thanks my friend it is in great condition and spins beautifully.

Hard to resist buying things at a show like that.

15565885812197265841694552981616.jpg

So you were the buyer!

10,941 posts
1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

Noticed one of my regular buyers trapped in a conversation with someone that, well, let's be honest, talks non-stop about himself.  Went over and inserted myself into the conversation and give him a chance to escape.  Buyer thanked me later and said he just couldn't get away from that guy.  lol 

Please offer me this kind service next time I visit Calgary :) Expo.

Was attendance around 80k or down due to the AB 'recession' and blizzard conditions on the weekend? Was greggy satisfied buying $2 comics from Clobberin' Time?

13,936 posts
1 hour ago, aardvark88 said:

Please offer me this kind service next time I visit Calgary :) Expo.

Was attendance around 80k or down due to the AB 'recession' and blizzard conditions on the weekend? Was greggy satisfied buying $2 comics from Clobberin' Time?

Unless Dave sold him books Greggy didn't buy anything from Clobberin' Time.

Attendance is down yes, for several reasons one of which is AB economy. Blizzard...bleh doesn't bother most Canadians.

8,861 posts

Greg bought from our side of the booth.  Didn’t seem too interested in your Mom.

1,159 posts
15 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

I bought one item: this lovely spinner from "ice cold" Wayne. Thanks my friend it is in great condition and spins beautifully.

Hard to resist buying things at a show like that.

15565885812197265841694552981616.jpg

Kinda regret selling it, it performed well selling the blowout moderns I bought off kimik.

10,941 posts
On 4/29/2019 at 8:37 PM, Artboy99 said:

Attendance is down yes, for several reasons one of which is AB economy. Blizzard...bleh.

Diamond's Scoop reporting Calgary expo attendance about 90,000 which is WAY higher than Fan Expo Vancouver: Calgary Expo pics