• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo - April 25-28, 2019
3 3

226 posts in this topic

Just now, thirdgreenham said:

You going, Kung Fu? 

Duh, room and plane already booked.  

I expect you to pick out another press for profit book for us this year. 

10 minutes ago, greggy said:

Duh, room and plane already booked.  

I expect you to pick out another press for profit book for us this year. 

hm find some way to guarantee that you and Joe make some dough....let's go through my books together in Calgary. (thumbsu 

2 hours ago, kimik said:

I am going to be bring a couple longs of SA/BA/CA keys that have been sitting in the basement for the past few years to the show to compete with Andy for Greg's and Joe's money now. :sumo:

You say that every year but you continue to disappoint.  Technically, it's all my money, as Joe won't be bringing any Canadian greenbacks. 

10 minutes ago, greggy said:

You say that every year but you continue to disappoint.  Technically, it's all my money, as Joe won't be bringing any Canadian greenbacks. 

I want $USD, not loonies.

This year I will bring the goods. I am trying to get rid of all of my raw books in the basement. There will be a firesale on some stuff.

On 3/10/2019 at 10:15 PM, thirdgreenham said:

hm find some way to guarantee that you and Joe make some dough....let's go through my books together in Calgary. (thumbsu 

When did you get a white van?

17 hours ago, kimik said:

I want $USD, not loonies.

This year I will bring the goods. I am trying to get rid of all of my raw books in the basement. There will be a firesale on some stuff.

I’ll bring plenty of USD as long as we get first crack at them. 

It's Adventure time! Come on, grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands. Jeremy Shada and John DiMaggio aka Finn the Human and Jake the Dog will be journeying their way to Calgary Expo! 

53934077_10157078014374911_1791373083261534208_n.png

11 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Since we still don't know where our booth is or even if we're getting our requested configuration he'll probably find us at the Pog exhibit.

Is the Pog exhibit in the Big 4 building? Hope not for the sake of Clobberin' Time and Citadel Comics. :facepalm: