• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Expo - April 25-28, 2019
3 3

226 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Marc and I am from Saddle City Comics, we are comic shop in Calgary that specializes in CGC books.

We have been granted permission by CGC to do CGC Signature Series for this year's upcoming Calgary Expo.  Unfortunately CGC will NOT be in attendance this year, so we will be there in lieu of.

Details to follow.  If you have any questions please feel free to message me back or email me at sales@saddlecitycomics.com

Marc

On 3/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, SaddleCityComics said:

Hello,

My name is Marc and I am from Saddle City Comics, we are comic shop in Calgary that specializes in CGC books.

We have been granted permission by CGC to do CGC Signature Series for this year's upcoming Calgary Expo.  Unfortunately CGC will NOT be in attendance this year, so we will be there in lieu of.

Details to follow.  If you have any questions please feel free to message me back or email me at sales@saddlecitycomics.com

Marc

Congrats on being granted permissions to do this for CGC this year, Marc. (thumbsu  

Can you stand in line for Sig Series for some of us vendors that will not get a chance to? :wishluck:

On 1/3/2019 at 10:49 PM, aardvark88 said:

Too bad Simonson will usually not do any sketches or sell any of his original published comic art. I believe he is still signing comics :golfclap: for free or by donation to a charity. I should be able to attend Calgary for shopping and to help greggy carry his sack of US greenback$. xD

Bring lots of those US greenbacks to spend with greenham 2c  I've never seen you flash them, so they are kind of mythical.... hm 

On 1/29/2019 at 2:05 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

Strap yourself in folks, because where we’re going, we don’t need roads. The legendary Michael J. Fox, and the cast of Back to the Future, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Tom Wilson and James Tolkan are making an appearance at the Calgary Expo. Choose from special presentations, autograph signings, photo ops, or all the above! There is something for every fan, so you can start your planning today! Get your tickets now -https://bit.ly/2SkwFnn

51097663_10156973960924911_8083810388799389696_n.jpg

:applause: 

On 3/5/2019 at 4:17 PM, SaddleCityComics said:

Hello,

Marc

Right on, Marc!  Will you also have a booth at the show or will you be floating around in your red CGC shirt? 

On 3/8/2019 at 4:33 PM, SaddleCityComics said:

Hey Kimic,

Thank you.  We are planning to facilitate signatures for those who are not able to make it to the Expo or those who not wish to stand in line.  We are more than happy to help out fellow vendors.

Marc

:applause: 

47 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Bring lots of those US greenbacks to spend with greenham 2c  I've never seen you flash them, so they are kind of mythical.... hm 

dearest thirdgreenham,

I may be starting a new job, thus in training Apr, 2019 so will be unable to see your smiling face, as you accept greggy's sack of US greenbacks for your under priced raw 9.4 semi-keys that will be 'potentialized.' :idea:

On 3/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, SaddleCityComics said:

Hello,

Marc

:headbang:

7 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

dearest thirdgreenham,

I may be starting a new job, thus in training Apr, 2019 so will be unable to see your smiling face, as you accept greggy's sack of US greenbacks for your under priced raw 9.4 semi-keys that will be 'potentialized.' :idea:

Where are your priorities?