• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas - May 3-5, 2019
3 3

199 posts in this topic

@Kevin Boyd

Are comic artists on schedule for next week? :wishluck:

Something tells me they'll wait until after they finish the official announcements from the teaser post with 6 icons in it, but shouldn't hurt to ask about comic artists lol

Get your yellow raincoats and your red balloons ready to meet Finn Wolfhard, Jaeden Lieberher, Sophia Lillis, Wyatt Oleff, Jack Dylan Grazer, Jackson Robert Scott, Jeremy Ray Taylor & Chosen Jacobs aka The Loser's club from IT. 

465CA558-4B6D-4BCC-8AE5-7166627B32CB.jpeg

Mia Farrow, star of Rosemary's Baby, one of the most critically acclaimed horror films of all time, and winner of two Golden Globe Awards is making her first convention appearance at FAN EXPO Dallas! Don't miss this ultra-rare opportunity to meet her. Due to availability, a lottery will be in place for autographs. Enter for a chance to buy one of the in-person autographs by this Hollywood icon. If you are selected, we will contact you via email by February 11, 2019. Click to enter (https://go.growtix.com/lotteries/event/Fan_Expo_Dallas_2019/1591). 

https://www.fanexpodallas.com/en/buy-tickets/admission.html

16AB6D74-DF38-4EE5-B1A3-480FEBDF7B0E.jpeg

So we finalized who is going to lead off the comics announcements. Going to be at least two batches of comic guests announcements and the headliner for the first is pretty fantastic, in my opinion. Making his only 2019 appearance.

Edited by Kevin Boyd

1 minute ago, Kevin Boyd said:

So we finalized who is going to lead off the comics announcements. Going to be at least two batches of comic guests announcements and the headliner for the first is pretty fantastic, in my opinion.

When my good man lol :foryou: 

Answer: when it happens haha jk 

Looking forward to it ^^ 

I guess at Midnight the news was released, this is first of a few waves of comic book creator guest announcements coming for Fan Expo Dallas.

WAVE 1 - COMIC GUESTS

JOHN BYRNE

DONNY CATES

ED MCGUINNESS

MATTHEW ROSENBERG

TYLER KIRKHAM

MIKE ZECK

KEN LASHLEY

CHRIS RYALL

SCOTT HANNA

JOE RUBINSTEIN

BRENT PEEPLES

BRETT BOOTH

MEGAN HUTCHISON

JAMES C. MULLIGAN

JOE EISMA

STEPHANE ROUX

plus

JEREMY CLARK

DAVID DEGRAND

SAM DE LA ROSA

NICK FILARDI

CREEES LEE

BILL MCKAY

LAWRENCE REYNOLDS

DAVID ANGELO ROMAN

ROBERT WILSON IV

51762313_10218960198862686_8436157814862249984_n.jpg

Edited by Kevin Boyd

1 hour ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Will John Byrne be limiting what he signs? or lottery? or etc? I click on his profile... https://www.fanexpodallas.com/en/guests/comic-creators.html#anchor2_anchorlinks_8e733cf0-c0e3-4712-9b02-e984c985c16c_par_page_column_control_7652206601_par-col-1_anchorlinks at the Fan Expo site, but it says that it is still updating (shrug)