• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas - May 3-5, 2019
3 3

199 posts in this topic

In the advertised packages that will take up most of his day, the limit is 3 items per ticket. 

He'll be doing a public signing in the late afternoon but it will be limited to 1 item per person, if the time permits, he'll let people run through the line a second time.

1 minute ago, Kevin Boyd said:

In the advertised packages that will take up most of his day, the limit is 3 items per ticket. 

He'll be doing a public signing in the late afternoon but it will be limited to 1 item per person, if the time permits, he'll let people run through the line a second time.

He is listed as being there Saturday and Sunday, but the package is just for Saturday.  Will he not be signing then on Sunday?  Sorry for the questions just want clarification.  

25 minutes ago, SSkufan said:

He is listed as being there Saturday and Sunday, but the package is just for Saturday.  Will he not be signing then on Sunday?  Sorry for the questions just want clarification.  

So he has packages on Saturday starting at 4pm.

On Sunday, a public signing, and his creator spotlight panel.  

Edited by Kevin Boyd

1 hour ago, Kevin Boyd said:

So he has packages on Saturday starting at 4pm.

On Sunday, a public signing, and his creator spotlight panel.  

Okay thanks Kevin for the information.  Sorry to bombard you with questions!!!!

Likely going to this con and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading books. I have a Hulk 181 8.0, GSX1 8.5, and ASM1 4.0. I'd be interested in upgrading all 3 of these for higher grade copies, trading my book + cash. Also have other books for trade. Let me know if interested, thanks. Hope this kind of post isn't frowned upon lol. 

6 hours ago, rsouxlja7 said:

Likely going to this con and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading books. I have a Hulk 181 8.0, GSX1 8.5, and ASM1 4.0. I'd be interested in upgrading all 3 of these for higher grade copies, trading my book + cash. Also have other books for trade. Let me know if interested, thanks. Hope this kind of post isn't frowned upon lol. 

I’m sure that dealers there would be willing to consider trades for that stuff. 

4 hours ago, telerites said:

It has been several years since I have been to this show.  Is there still a decent selection of dealers with GA stock, if anyone knows? 

There should be. We’ll have a bit, and @DvilleBookstore is processing a new collection that contained a fair bit of GA (a few peeks have been given on Instagram). Should be a few other dealers with GA there as well, I’m quite optimistic about the selection of books in the room. 

Edited by mysterio

11 minutes ago, mysterio said:

There should be. We’ll have a bit, and @DvilleBookstore is processing a new collection that contained a fair bit of GA (a few peeks have been given on Instagram). Should be a few other dealers with GA there as well, I’m quite optimistic about the selection of books in the room. 

Thanks, Art :foryou:

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

Andy just posted some new videos today of some of the newer stuff he is brining.  Though it was mostly silver through bronze age.

Sorry, just answered this question privately to email you sent me. But your language here is confusing and I may have answered incorrectly.

The only people with 2:00 Early Access are those with Deluxe or VIP weekend passes purchased in advance. And they have access to the full show floor at 2pm.

But a "Friday only" ticket let's you in at 4pm not 2pm. I've contacted our customer service department to verify this is correct. 

Edited by Kevin Boyd

Jim Lee's public signing will be Sunday morning. As per Jim's direction, CGC and Valdemort witnessing is not allowed at his public events, you can however go to the CGC and Valdemort booths and ask to be included in their private signings. Jim requires a signing fee for all books being graded. 

Because Saturday is Free Comic Book Day, we aren’t doing any comics programming or special events that day until 4pm.

Guests will be still at their tables during the day.

Edited by Kevin Boyd