• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas - May 3-5, 2019
3 3

199 posts in this topic

Getting to crunch time for dealer prep for this show. If you’ll be attending, let any of the fine dealers who’ll be setting up know if you’re looking for anything in particular...

Want us to bring our magazines? Let us know!

Particular variants? Let us know!

Toys? Let us know!

That one issue of the run you need? Tell us!

Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

Edited by mysterio

26 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

List of dealers?

Here's a start on a list of comic dealers.

Authority Comics

Duncanville Books

Funny Books

Monster's Lair 

Rick's Comic Crypt (Me)

I'm sure I've missed a bunch of others.

1 minute ago, bubbagump said:

Here's a start on a list of comic dealers.

Authority Comics

Duncanville Books

Funny Books

Monster's Lair 

Rick's Comic Crypt (Me)

I'm sure I've missed a bunch of others.

... are those board names too? :shy:

mysterio is monsters lair, Duncanville is on Facebook but I haven't reached out yet, I'll try...

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

... are those board names too? :shy:

mysterio is monsters lair, Duncanville is on Facebook but I haven't reached out yet, I'll try...

As mentioned, I'm Rick's Comic Crypt at shows, but bubbagump on the boards.

I think Duncanville's board name is dvillebookstore.

Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair Comics on here (Mysterio is the owner's brother).

I know Authority Comics is not on the boards and not sure about Funny Books.

If you are looking for anything specific, feel free to let any of us know. (thumbsu

7 minutes ago, bubbagump said:

Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair Comics on here (Mysterio is the owner's brother).

If you are looking for anything specific, feel free to let any of us know. (thumbsu

^^

24 minutes ago, bubbagump said:

Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair Comics on here (Mysterio is the owner's brother).

Pm sent :foryou:

36 minutes ago, bubbagump said:

I will be sure to look for ya'lls booths while I am there on Saturday with my mini-me.

@DvilleBookstore or duncanville bookstore, I messaged on Facebook, waiting for a reply on things that I'm after...

so far I might have to wing it, but on a bright side my Thor #168 sold on ebay and I netted what I was asking for in store credit :whee: 

that's one down, because cash is king :headbang: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I'm going down to the show on the Sunday. I was wondering if there were will be anyone pressing and cleaning books on site. I'm doing a CGC submission, and have a few final books that need a bit of work.

Really looking forward to the show!

For those out of town, be sure to look up the number for Dart Customer service, if taking public transportation into downtown.... especially if parking is not readily available .....

to plan a trip it is

214-979-1111

The Dart Train run's normal on Friday, on that day it is a 22 minute trip for me.....

On Saturday and Sunday though my 22 minute trip turns into an 1hr long trip.....due to there being construction on the weekend for the DART RAIL :foryou: 

They have shuttles that can take you where the train doesn't 

Just thought I'd chime in, of course there is the DART Buses too ^^ 

Y'all be safe, and I hope there is not too much rain if any :whee: have some fun!!! 

15 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

For those out of town, be sure to look up the number for Dart Customer service, if taking public transportation into downtown.... especially if parking is not readily available .....

to plan a trip it is

214-979-1111

The Dart Train run's normal on Friday, on that day it is a 22 minute trip for me.....

On Saturday and Sunday though my 22 minute trip turns into an 1hr long trip.....due to there being construction on the weekend for the DART RAIL :foryou: 

They have shuttles that can take you where the train doesn't 

Just thought I'd chime in, of course there is the DART Buses too ^^ 

Y'all be safe, and I hope there is not too much rain if any :whee: have some fun!!! 

And don't forget parking!  I almost did and luckily @ADAMANTIUM sent me the link and I was able to get all day parking not too terribly far from the center for $7. (https://www.fanexpodallas.com/en/plan-your-visit/location.html)

Thanks again @ADAMANTIUM!

8 minutes ago, saul1992 said:

Does anybody know where I can see what everybody is charging for signatures? 

Thank you 

From Previous experience.... Artists on the Fan Expo Dallas site, they don't seem to post the cost for sigs or cgc sigs until the day of the con for some reason... but click on their profile pic on the site ..... @Kevin Boyd

Your best bet for CGC is to email a facilitator, I know comicsketchart.com will be there, I messaged about an unrelated topic and have yet to hear back, but it is crunch time for them, you might try though.....

https://www.fanexpodallas.com/en/guests/comic-creators.html

http://www.comicsketchart.com/