Fan Expo Dallas - May 3-5, 2019
5 5

199 posts in this topic

14,175 posts
Posted (edited)

Getting to crunch time for dealer prep for this show. If you’ll be attending, let any of the fine dealers who’ll be setting up know if you’re looking for anything in particular...

Want us to bring our magazines? Let us know!

Particular variants? Let us know!

Toys? Let us know!

That one issue of the run you need? Tell us!

Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

Edited by mysterio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,175 posts
22 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

List of dealers?

Not sure if they’ve posted one yet. I’d bet many will check this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,119 posts
26 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

List of dealers?

Here's a start on a list of comic dealers.

 

Authority Comics

Duncanville Books

Funny Books

Monster's Lair 

Rick's Comic Crypt (Me)

 

I'm sure I've missed a bunch of others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,006 posts
1 minute ago, bubbagump said:

Here's a start on a list of comic dealers.

 

Authority Comics

Duncanville Books

Funny Books

Monster's Lair 

Rick's Comic Crypt (Me)

 

I'm sure I've missed a bunch of others.

... are those board names too? :shy:

mysterio is monsters lair, Duncanville is on Facebook but I haven't reached out yet, I'll try...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,119 posts
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

... are those board names too? :shy:

mysterio is monsters lair, Duncanville is on Facebook but I haven't reached out yet, I'll try...

 

As mentioned, I'm Rick's Comic Crypt at shows, but bubbagump on the boards.

I think Duncanville's board name is dvillebookstore.

Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair Comics on here (Mysterio is the owner's brother).

I know Authority Comics is not on the boards and not sure about Funny Books.

 

If you are looking for anything specific, feel free to let any of us know. (thumbsu

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,175 posts
7 minutes ago, bubbagump said:

As mentioned, I'm Rick's Comic Crypt at shows, but bubbagump on the boards.

I think Duncanville's board name is dvillebookstore.

Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair Comics on here (Mysterio is the owner's brother).

I know Authority Comics is not on the boards and not sure about Funny Books.

 

If you are looking for anything specific, feel free to let any of us know. (thumbsu

 

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,006 posts
24 minutes ago, bubbagump said:

As mentioned, I'm Rick's Comic Crypt at shows, but bubbagump on the boards.

I think Duncanville's board name is dvillebookstore.

Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair Comics on here (Mysterio is the owner's brother).

I know Authority Comics is not on the boards and not sure about Funny Books.

 

If you are looking for anything specific, feel free to let any of us know. (thumbsu

 

Pm sent :foryou:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
684 posts
36 minutes ago, bubbagump said:

As mentioned, I'm Rick's Comic Crypt at shows, but bubbagump on the boards.

I think Duncanville's board name is dvillebookstore.

Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair is Monster's Lair Comics on here (Mysterio is the owner's brother).

I know Authority Comics is not on the boards and not sure about Funny Books.

 

If you are looking for anything specific, feel free to let any of us know. (thumbsu

 

I will be sure to look for ya'lls booths while I am there on Saturday with my mini-me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
684 posts
13 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Pm sent :foryou:

 

Don't be yoinking all the good stuff before everyone else can check it out! :devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
292 posts

Already send @mysterio my list and looking forward to hanging out with him this weekend.  Definitely looking forward to digging through some boxes.  Just bought an Avengers #4 7.0 with OW-W pages, so funds are tighter than I was planning.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,006 posts
Posted (edited)

@DvilleBookstore or duncanville bookstore, I messaged on Facebook, waiting for a reply on things that I'm after...

so far I might have to wing it, but on a bright side my Thor #168 sold on ebay and I netted what I was asking for in store credit :whee: 

that's one down, because cash is king :headbang: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 posts

I'm going down to the show on the Sunday. I was wondering if there were will be anyone pressing and cleaning books on site. I'm doing a CGC submission, and have a few final books that need a bit of work.

 

Really looking forward to the show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 posts
Posted (edited)

Double post

Edited by boreds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,565 posts

Due to work commitments, Ken Lashley will not be able to appear at Fan Expo Dallas this weekend and he sends his regrets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,565 posts
9,006 posts

For those out of town, be sure to look up the number for Dart Customer service, if taking public transportation into downtown.... especially if parking is not readily available .....

to plan a trip it is

214-979-1111

The Dart Train run's normal on Friday, on that day it is a 22 minute trip for me.....

On Saturday and Sunday though my 22 minute trip turns into an 1hr long trip.....due to there being construction on the weekend for the DART RAIL :foryou: 

They have shuttles that can take you where the train doesn't 

Just thought I'd chime in, of course there is the DART Buses too ^^ 

Y'all be safe, and I hope there is not too much rain if any :whee: have some fun!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
684 posts
15 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

For those out of town, be sure to look up the number for Dart Customer service, if taking public transportation into downtown.... especially if parking is not readily available .....

to plan a trip it is

214-979-1111

The Dart Train run's normal on Friday, on that day it is a 22 minute trip for me.....

On Saturday and Sunday though my 22 minute trip turns into an 1hr long trip.....due to there being construction on the weekend for the DART RAIL :foryou: 

They have shuttles that can take you where the train doesn't 

Just thought I'd chime in, of course there is the DART Buses too ^^ 

Y'all be safe, and I hope there is not too much rain if any :whee: have some fun!!! 

And don't forget parking!  I almost did and luckily @ADAMANTIUM sent me the link and I was able to get all day parking not too terribly far from the center for $7. (https://www.fanexpodallas.com/en/plan-your-visit/location.html)

Thanks again @ADAMANTIUM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 posts

Does anybody know where I can see what everybody is charging for signatures? 

 

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,006 posts
8 minutes ago, saul1992 said:

Does anybody know where I can see what everybody is charging for signatures? 

 

Thank you 

From Previous experience.... Artists on the Fan Expo Dallas site, they don't seem to post the cost for sigs or cgc sigs until the day of the con for some reason... but click on their profile pic on the site ..... @Kevin Boyd

Your best bet for CGC is to email a facilitator, I know comicsketchart.com will be there, I messaged about an unrelated topic and have yet to hear back, but it is crunch time for them, you might try though.....

https://www.fanexpodallas.com/en/guests/comic-creators.html

http://www.comicsketchart.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5