• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MegaCon Orlando, May 16-19, 2019

125 posts in this topic

We’re rocking with 1.21 gigawatts of time travel power. For the first time ever, Michael J. Fox and the cast of Back to the Future Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Tom Wilson and James Tolkan are coming to MEGACON Orlando. Over on our website, we’ve just dropped our Back to The Future special packages and photo ops, so you can start your planning today! https://bit.ly/2Ses8Tb

51195307_2510078212355003_2146083196603727872_n.jpg

if i wanted to get signs/ and sig series by all these the Back to the Future cast at Megacon, as this is all new to me, what is the best suggested path? obtain the comic i want signed, go to the CGC booth and get a witness, then stand in the lines? any idea what else to expect? i see that MJF currenly is selling sig vouchers for $175, is it advised to get these? or should i be able to get it paid for at the event? i know some ppl have limited opening for sigs, and know with his condition this might also be the case.......any advise would be GREATLY appreciated!!!