• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Canada, August 22-25, 2019
2 2

192 posts in this topic

I ask this question fulling understanding the show is a long time away.

Is there an approximate time when comic artist 'special tickets' will be announced? With CGC unlikely to attend it will be the special tickets that will drive my decision as to what show to go to this year.

So we've announced Jim Lee, there will be the same Jim Lee packages as we had in 2017 and at Dallas this year. One is a CGC package, so there will be a witness available there.

There are other VIP Comics Packages this year, 2 for sure. CGC witnessing will be available for the 2 I'm thinking of.

Even if CGC doesn't come to the show, there are a bunch of facilitators who will be there, including Gotham Central, Comic Sketch Art, I think Agents of SLAB will be there, and others. This is probably why it's not a priority for them. 

Voice actors Peter Cullen & Frank Welker - aka Optimus Prime and Megatron - are set to make a special appearance at FAN EXPO Canada 2019! We're making this the ultimate Transformers experience with the release of our special packages tomorrow at 10 AM. Limited quantities availablehttps://www.fanexpocanada.com/en/buy-tickets/special-events/transformers-experience.html

57305991_2305877152797195_4664628955003748352_n.jpg

On 4/16/2019 at 10:37 AM, Kevin Boyd said:

Voice actors Peter Cullen & Frank Welker - aka Optimus Prime and Megatron - are set to make a special appearance at FAN EXPO Canada 2019! We're making this the ultimate Transformers experience with the release of our special packages tomorrow at 10 AM. Limited quantities availablehttps://www.fanexpocanada.com/en/buy-tickets/special-events/transformers-experience.html

57305991_2305877152797195_4664628955003748352_n.jpg

Are there CGC signature options for Peter Cullen and Frank Welker?

Here we go, joining JIM LEE are:

GREG CAPULLO

DONNY CATES

GAIL SIMONE

DAVID FINCH

JASON FABOK

TIM SALE

PETER TOMASI

STAN SAKAI

MARGUERITE BENNETT

ED BRISSON

JAMAL CAMPBELL

DALE EAGLESHAM

MEREDITH FINCH

MITCH GERADS

GERHARD

MEGAN HUTCHISON

PHIL JIMENEZ

GISELE LAGACE

ASH MACZKO

RENEE NAULT

ASHLEY WITTER

with

ALEAH BAKER

YANO BOGATCH

CHRIS CAMPANA

IAN FLYNN

ROSSI GIFFORD

MEGAN HUANG

BECKA KINZIE

CREEES LEE

JASON LOO

BILL MCKAY

DJIBRIL MORISSETTE-PHAN

LEISHA RIDDELL

ADAM BRYCE THOMAS

58595566_2327914473926796_5404640666074480640_n.jpg

Edited by Kevin Boyd

I know its still early but I was hoping you might have an idea on whether certain artists may be available. Trying to decide between Fan Expo or NYCC. 

-Jamie Tyndall

-J. Scott Campbell

-Artgerm

-Inhyuk Lee

-Jeehyung Lee

-Mike Debalfo

-Elias Chatzoudis

-Richard Ortiz

-Nathan Szerdy

-Clayton Crain

**Celebrities**

-Chris Evans

-Brie Larson

Also, are Peter Cullen and Frank welker only available for sigs through the package offered or is there another option for sigs?

Aside from the packages, Peter and Frank will have booths in the celebrity zone where they sign when not at a special event (or having lunch or a break) on the days they are attending.

2 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Aside from the packages, Peter and Frank will have booths in the celebrity zone where they sign when not at a special event (or having lunch or a break) on the days they are attending.

Kevin: Any approximate idea when the special tickets will be announced? I ask as I am trying to secure commissions but the special tickets will hopefully eat into my budget.