• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Canada, August 22-25, 2019
2 2

192 posts in this topic

Aspen Fans! Swing by the Aspen booth #748 to grab our #ImmortalHulk cover by Dale Keown, #BlackCat by Michael Turner, our Aspen Super MysteryBox and more! 

Plus Frank Mastromauro and Peter Steigerwald will be appearing at the Aspen booth (#748) all weekend!

67783834_2499484836769758_4200871894053814272_n.jpg

Edited by Kevin Boyd

This just keeps getting better and better! The Mummy and Doom Patrol star, BRENDAN FRASER is coming to FAN EXPO Canada. Please Note: Brendan has made us aware that he is currently filming in South Africa until Aug. 14th and should production get delayed, this may affect his appearance at Fan Expo Canada. He is looking forward to meeting all of you. We thought we would share this additional information with the fans!

67815542_2499789860072589_4332522563050668032_n.jpg

Just now, ignimbrite said:

Will the Detective Comics panel be on Saturday as well? I purchased ticket and they gave no information.

The panel is part of the package, they start with the talk, then move to signing right afterwards. It's expected to run from 6-8 Saturday evening. 

Best. Superhero. Family. Ever. Meet the stars of hit series, The Umbrella Academy, Emmy Raver-Lampman (Allison Hargreeves) & Tom Hopper (Luther Hargreeves) at FAN EXPO Canada! 

He was also noble Dickon Tarly, brother of Samwell Tarly in Game of Thrones! 

68487237_2499882540063321_4620850774262415360_n.png

9 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

The panel is part of the package, they start with the talk, then move to signing right afterwards. It's expected to run from 6-8 Saturday evening. 

Will there also be a public Jim Lee signing? As well, will there be a public Batman 80 event?

14 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

The schedule is live on the site now. Only waiting for Marvel’s panels.

yes Jim Lee public signing runs Sat 5-7 in signing area A

DC is not doing a public Batman 80 panel.

Thanks! Will McFarlane also be doing a public signing in the signing area?

Hey everyone!

I'm new at this, but since CGC won't be as at FanExpo Canada, will there be anyone to witness the signatures? I got tickets for Cullen/Welker and would love them to sign my Transformers #1. I just don't want to miss an opportunity to get it CGC.

I see that Agents of Slabs or Comicsketchart will be there, but not sure if they do any witnessing.

Edited by Jimmy Lui

On 8/11/2019 at 5:21 AM, Jimmy Lui said:

Hey everyone!

I'm new at this, but since CGC won't be as at FanExpo Canada, will there be anyone to witness the signatures? I got tickets for Cullen/Welker and would love them to sign my Transformers #1. I just don't want to miss an opportunity to get it CGC.

I see that Agents of Slabs or Comicsketchart will be there, but not sure if they do any witnessing.

They do. So does Gotham Central if you want someone local. I also know of a couple of other facilitators attending.

Todd McFarlane's Toronto schedule
Public release

Saturday, August 24

10:30am-12:30PM McFarlane signing booth #744 **
2:30-4:20PM McFarlane signing #744 **
4:30PM THE ROAD TO THE HISTORIC SPAWN #300 AND #301 Panel ROOM 716B
6-7PM McFarlane signing #744 **

Sunday, August 25

10:30-1PM McFarlane signing **
2PM TODD MCFARLANE - RAW AND UNCENSORED Panel ROOM 716B

** Limit 2 items per person and must be over 13 years. No sketches. No CGC, or other witnessing/grading. Autograph session is limited, first-come, first-serve basis
Edited by Kevin Boyd

1 hour ago, Kevin Boyd said:
Public release

Saturday, August 24

Sunday, August 25

** Limit 2 items per person and must be over 13 years. No sketches. No CGC, or other witnessing/grading. Autograph session is limited, first-come, first-serve basis

Will the VIP pass apply to this signing?

15 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:
Public release

Saturday, August 24

Sunday, August 25

is the No CGC a statement from Todd? Or is this that there will be no set up CGC signings by Fan Expo?

Would a facilitator like Gotham be able to do a CGC SS for Todd if they are doing it? 

7 hours ago, Krishosein said:

is the No CGC a statement from Todd? Or is this that there will be no set up CGC signings by Fan Expo?

Would a facilitator like Gotham be able to do a CGC SS for Todd if they are doing it? 

The no CGC statement is from Todd