• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Canada, August 22-25, 2019
2 2

192 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, roach04 said:

Hey Kevin - do you know if Todd’s team is issuing tickets (like his last visit) or it just first come, first served line up?

Many thanks sir!

There will be a ticketing system in place.

56 minutes ago, Kevin Boyd said:

If Todd’s people agree

Kevin will you know in advance if his people agree to VIP getting front of the line (same as with Byrne last year)? As well, as previously asked by someone else, will they be issuing tickets in advance (morning of, day before) or first come first serve, i.e. massive lines and people running to get a ticket? lol

Edited by Captain Canuck

On 7/9/2019 at 11:40 AM, Kevin Boyd said:

The Ultimate Jim Lee Experience is coming to FAN EXPO Canada! Don’t miss out on exclusive autograph sessions with the legendary artist, a signed Limited Edition oversized lithograph and Jim Lee live on stage.

https://www.fanexpocanada.com/en/buy-tickets/special-events/jim-lee-experience-packages.html

ON SALE NOW

The Jim Lee Experience $129 - 3 signatures, selfie, lithograph

The Jim Lee Graded Comics Experience $189 - 3 witnessed signatures, selfie, lithograph (does not including grading and shipping fees)

1551122423883.png

Are these signed lithographs available for sale separately or only with the package?  I am unable to attend - but would love to pick one up for my son's room depending on price ......

@Kevin Boyd Is there no longer an iPhone app this year for FXC? Can't find it on the app store, and when I open last year's version, it's still the old info from last year (date's say Labor Day Weekend).

EDIT: Nevermind, looked on the website and saw that it's the Fan Guru app now...

Edited by CKinTO

2 hours ago, Chillax23 said:

Are these signed lithographs available for sale separately or only with the package?  I am unable to attend - but would love to pick one up for my son's room depending on price ......

Only with the packages 

@Kevin Boyd not sure if you’ll know the answer to this but I have my premium pass from Boston, how do I go about claiming my free day pass at Fan Expo Canada (Thursday specially). Would I have to go in line with those who are buying tickets, or those who purchased them already but still have to pick em up? Thanks. 

Comic Specially Ticketed Events days and time (briefs will be going out tonight with locations):

TRANSFORMERS EXPERIENCE with Welker and Cullen - Friday 2:30

VENOM AFTER DARK - Friday 8:00

JIM LEE GRADED EXPERIENCE - Saturday 10:30

JIM LEE REGULAR (non-graded) EXPERIENCE - Saturday 11:30

80 YEARS OF BATMAN VIP - Saturday 6:00

TIM SALE SKETCH PACKAGES - Sunday 1:00

Hey @Kevin Boyd so this is what it states on their site:

”Please take your Premium badge from the qualifying show to the Will Call Desk at FAN EXPO Canada They will happily validate your badge and provide you with a general admission pass for any single day, except Saturday.”

Just not sure where the will call desk is. That means I definitely don’t have to wait in line with everyone else to purchase a ticket right? Thanks

1 hour ago, Canadiancomics said:

Hey @Kevin Boyd so this is what it states on their site:

”Please take your Premium badge from the qualifying show to the Will Call Desk at FAN EXPO Canada They will happily validate your badge and provide you with a general admission pass for any single day, except Saturday.”

Just not sure where the will call desk is. That means I definitely don’t have to wait in line with everyone else to purchase a ticket right? Thanks

South Building, Room 501 to the right of the rotunda entrance, near the woodpecker statue.

Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes is taking command of FAN EXPO Canada! Don’t you dare miss the man behind the iconic first officer, William T. Riker and Star Trek: The Next Generation's Denise Crosby. 

68692529_2521333641251544_3361741765244616704_n.jpg

Bruce Campbell is coming to Fan Expo, courtesy of Ripley’s Believe it or Not! The star of Evil Dead and host of the all-new Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, is scheduled for Friday, August 23rd from 1-3PM. 

69153453_2521335341251374_2371351478204891136_n.jpg