• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Boston, August 16-18, 2019

66 posts in this topic

I'm going to be in Artist's Alley at Fan Expo Boston tomorrow from 2-7 PM at table A1200 in Artist's Alley, representing the Boston Comics Roundtable, a local collective of indie comic creators. I'll have my self-published comic The Crimebusters there if anyone's interested, as well as a very limited number of copies of my Boy Comics #120 variant cover. 

I'll also be cosplaying as Wonder Woman, so you can't miss me. If any boardies are at the show, drop by and say hi!

cover1.thumb.jpg.135eab6c4cb6d085cec57f42c9d64972.jpg70282918_boyinsta.thumb.jpg.ad559f99fcbab4fb696f9481a42940d9.jpg

GUEST UPDATE: Todd McFarlane had to delay his appearance by a day as he has been busy with getting Spawn #300 finished for printing BUT he will be here Sunday to celebrate his comic milestone. To change your ticket, click ‘Upgrade’ or ‘Swap’ on your GrowTix Confirmation page.