• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Free - Old Overstreets, newspaper Sunday funnies

26 posts in this topic

This one's simple-- first  :takeit:in the thread wins, then just PM me your ship-to-to address. I will ship anywhere in the U.S. Via media mail. Apologies if you're not in the U.S. If you really want a particular one and you're not in the U.S., pm me if you're willing to pick up shipping, but I do not have Paypal, so we will need an instrument that pays in USD (usually some type of bank check).

You listy? No freebie 

Return policy - Nah, it's free after all!

I did this once before and they went to four separate Boardies in short order, but let's say one per boardie for at least the first 24 hours in case anything lingers. So....watch for four postings then make your choice!

Edited by Readcomix

:news: CLAIMED! Lastly, we have approximately 20 color Sunday funnies from a Providence, RI newspaper from 1977. These, along with the two older Overstreets above, came from the large Classics Illustrated collection I recently bought. I cannot figure out why the guy compiled these sections. They do contain Amazing Spider-Man strips from its first year of publication, 1977, but NOT the very first one from Jan 3, 1977; so I don't think he was compiling for that reason. Go figure.

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

21 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Lastly, we have approximately 20 color Sunday funnies from a Providence, RI newspaper from 1977. These, along with the two older Overstreets above, came from the large Classics Illustrated collection I recently bought. I cannot figure out why the guy compiled these sections. They do contain Amazing Spider-Man strips from its first year of publication, 1977, but NOT the very first one from Jan 3, 1977; so I don't think he was compiling for that reason. Go figure.

image.jpeg

:takeit:the newspaper strips Thanks, David

1 minute ago, Cliff R. said:

He doesn't know how tough the Archies are.  We all have to beg, cajole, and plead to get 'em. (thumbsu

It's the truth!

Yes Cliff, we all need a rented room at the local church with chairs in a circle, stale doughnuts and nasty coffee so that we can talk about the horrible, horrible things we've done to score Archie.