WTB EC Archives. Possibly the annuals as well.

3 posts in this topic

31,032 posts

Looking for the complete set,all titles. I’m hoping to purchase these from a couple,or three sellers to make this easy on shipping. I would prefer the dark horse printings,but would consider the Gemstones as well. Factory sealed in shrinkwrap  is not hugely important, but they do need to be presentable.  I also may be interested in the softcover annuals as well,I’m looking to compile for reading the complete EC comics line of books. Thanks.

1,049 posts
4 hours ago, bronzilla said:

Looking for the complete set,all titles. I’m hoping to purchase these from a couple,or three sellers to make this easy on shipping. I would prefer the dark horse printings,but would consider the Gemstones as well. Factory sealed in shrinkwrap  is not hugely important, but they do need to be presentable.  I also may be interested in the softcover annuals as well,I’m looking to compile for reading the complete EC comics line of books. Thanks.

Have you considered the Russ Cochran bound books?  Although the interior art is black and white it is extra large and you will have all the books in one place, they might be cheaper too.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_79c.jpg.46b8c217c6cec927b461e8b999f13f84.jpg

Ahh lol, never mind, I see by your post count you probably know exactly what you want...

Edit again...  I had no idea about the reprint options available on these books.  I thought you wanted individually printed books that were comic book sized just like the originals.  Gee I am dumb!

Edited by Karl Liebl

31,032 posts

Those are great editions,but looking for the archives in color. Thanks for your response,!