• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catrick's Merry Christmas Mini Cornucopia is CLOSED
3 3

81 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Amazing  Adventurers 5 (1961)

Lower  staple  pulled,   lower  spine  split  to  staple,   couple  small pieces  out  spine  FC,  tear  and  piece out  LH  edge  BC.  
General  wear,  touch  of  spine  roll.   Interior  is  tight,  with  a   small piece off  outer  edge  on  one  leaf,  nothing  anywhere  
the  art.   Offwhite -  white  pages.

Take it  for  $50

EDIT:  The  usual  mix,  but  no  Doctor Droom   this issue. 

tDrQSdm.jpg

mine.

that is, take please.

thanks Rick.

SO!  

Real  Life,   in  the  form  of  close  friends  dropping  by,   lead  to  food  and  toddies,   and   a  total  lack  of  ambition  this  evening. 
Here's  a  placeholder  to   tide  you   over  until  tomorrow.,

Werewolf  By  Night  #1

Seems  suitable,   we're  right  in  the midst  of  a  full  moon!

Flat,  tight,   clean  glossy   copy  with  a  couple  minor  problems.  Teensy   tear  LH  edge BC,  small  dogear  lower  RH  FC   
a  touch  of  general  wear.  Couple  of   color  breaking  stress  lines  along   spine.  tight  interior  with  white  pages,.

Grab  a  beauty  with   a  touch  of  trouble  for  $75  SOLD!

TKteL8c.jpg

Edited by catrick339

5 hours ago, catrick339 said:

All  right,   that's  it  for  the  moment.  Back  this  evening  with  a  few  more. 

Cliff,  I'll  bring  a  report on the  coverless  Spideys.

Howdy   Cliff,     sorry,   nary  a  coverless  Spidey  left.   What I  had  sold  back  in  the  spring, 

Well,  I  had  five  more   books  lined  up   for  Christmas  Eve,  but  when  all  was  said  and  done   I  decided not  to  mess  around  for the
holiday.  So  here  you   go,  the  last  five  books   for  the  minithread.    Sounds like  a  good  time  to  remind  everyone:

CHECKS  AND   MONEY  ORDERS  *ONLY*  FOR  THIS   THREAD!  EXCEPTIONS  FOR  CANADA AND  OVERSEAS *ONLY*

Army  and  Navy Comics   V1  #5

For  years  I  thought this  issue  had  the  first  Supersnipe  story,  found  out  eventually  that  his  first  appearance was  in   The  Shadow
Still  an  early  one,   and  Supersnipe  takes over   the   whole   title  with  the  next issue. 

Upper  spine  split  halfway  down,  upper   staple  pulled,   barely  hanging  on  to  the  lower  staple.   Chipping  along  lower  edge,   plenty  
of  general  wear.   Interior  is  tight  with  a  few  small  tears  and  dogears,  small  stain  along  lower  edge most  pages,  doesn't  
touch  any  art.   Cream  to  offwhite  pages.  

Asking  $50 SOLD!

jL9zeCX.jpg

Edited by catrick339

TRUE  3D  2

Two   pairs  of  original  glasses  still  inside.  unused. Flat,    clean,  tight,   glossy,    white  pages.   Touch  of  general  wear.

Asking  $40

y4fyUjD.jpg

Superman 75

Good  sized  tear upper   LH  FC, upper  RH  of  book  is  critter  chewed,  the further back  you  go  the  less  chew. 
The last  six  leaves  and  the  BC  aren't  touched  at  all.   Otherwise  flat  and  clean,  tight  spine  and  CF,    white  pages

Asking  $150

8dukNU2.jpg

Heroic  Comics 88

Pulled  lower  staple,  plenty  of  general  wear.  Interior  is nice,  white  pages.   Sorry,  no Frazetta  in  this one.

Yours  for $10

AMq0ryY.jpg

Journey  Into  Unknown  Worlds 30

CGC  7.0,  offwhite   pages. 

Asking  $200   FIRM.

GPOW2KX.jpg

XmAkpvQ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

And  that.  my  friends,  is  that. 

Don't forget  the    true  meaning  of Christmas,    Rick  needs  to  pay  for  a  snazzy  new   refrigerator,   lol

Dig  around  a  bit,    send  some  PM's  or  offers,  or  FLY  THAT  FLAG!

I'll   send  out  invoices   tomorrow  afternoon.  

10 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Army  and  Navy Comics   V1  #5

is  SOLD! per  PM.

THAT'S   the  way  to  do  it,   send  a  PM,   snag   a  comic!

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, catrick339 said:

SO!  

Real  Life,   in  the  form  of  close  friends  dropping  by,   lead  to  food  and  toddies,   and   a  total  lack  of  ambition  this  evening. 
Here's  a  placeholder  to   tide  you   over  until  tomorrow.,

Werewolf  By  Night  #1

Seems  suitable,   we're  right  in  the midst  of  a  full  moon!

Flat,  tight,   clean  glossy   copy  with  a  couple  minor  problems.  Teensy   tear  LH  edge BC,  small  dogear  lower  RH  FC   
a  touch  of  general  wear.  Couple  of   color  breaking  stress  lines  along   spine.  tight  interior  with  white  pages,.

Grab  a  beauty  with   a  touch  of  trouble  for  $75

TKteL8c.jpg

:takeit: